RIP George Floyd

Here goes Donald trump fanning the flames and making it about him again.

I wish his security would just throw his *** to the wolves.
You see what he's doing right? Stop looking at this as a democracy and it becomes more clear. Racist, militarized police force led by a racist white supremacist president who stole the election. Weakens the economy and population by intentionally mismanaging a plandemic the year of his re-election. Repeatedly talks about the election being rigged, same song and dance before the previous election. President Kennedy rejected operation Northwoods and it likely played a part in his assassination. I highly doubt someone like trump would reject such a proposal. The man had skated free on every heinous act he's ever committed in his life and it's been no different since taking office. Who do y'all think is giving the greenlight to these agent provocateurs to incite riots around the country? The same guy who openly told them 'please don't be too nice' to a roaring applause.

Getting those 10 for $27 thongs and g-strings for your girl for free
0AE32F96-788C-43F7-B5CD-848FCC915054.png
0AE32F96-788C-43F7-B5CD-848FCC915054.png

I come in Peace.

But I assume he is Black if you feel the need to specify that he is articulate.

Be careful with that. That is what "they" use to make backhanded compliments to us.

If he isn't black, forgive my message.

Understood. For one he is an immigrant. So I’m not sure if English is his first language. Two, a lot of times when they interview protestors they be saying all kind of stuff. He got on camera and used his time wisely. Hit very valid points in a concise manner and told them to go do their job because he had one to do also.

You see what he's doing right? Stop looking at this as a democracy and it becomes more clear. Racist, militarized police force led by a racist white supremacist president who stole the election. Weakens the economy and population by intentionally mismanaging a plandemic the year of his re-election. Repeatedly talks about the election being rigged, same song and dance before the previous election. President Kennedy rejected operation Northwoods and it likely played a part in his assassination. I highly doubt someone like trump would reject such a proposal. The man had skated free on every heinous act he's ever committed in his life and it's been no different since taking office. Who do y'all think is giving the greenlight to these agent provocateurs to incite riots around the country? The same guy who openly told them 'please don't be too nice' to a roaring applause.
There’s a reason Trump is so close to Erik Prince

Back
Top Bottom