RIP George Floyd

Wow, that body cam video from last night of the guy who got tased out his car was even more insane. Absolutely disgusting.
Cops are mad frustrated at this point cause they can't **** with the mob so they're looking for ppl alone or in small crowds they can out number. If your going out there be safe. Stick to the large groups, don't drift off where ppl are only scattered. There looking to just beat ppl in an area they can contol now.

They got the final boss cop out here. This one took me out :lol:

AA5733A2-EF93-4A1B-AB5F-E7FF7D0463E2.png

This proves the violence, was necessary. This also proves what white america fears most. Do not mess with their starbucks. Do not mess with their Nordstrom. Do not mess with their luxury goods at all. They will then want to give you the changes that you are rioting for. My only regret is that it wasn’t the 40 million Black people in america, doing it alone.

This proves the violence, was necessary. This also proves what white america fears most. Do not mess with their starbucks. Do not mess with their Nordstrom. Do not mess with their luxury goods at all. They will then want to give you the changes that you are rioting for. My only regret is that it wasn’t the 40 million Black people in america, doing it alone.

I wish this, but I'll take what we got. It being a blend helps keep the consideration of helicopters and aircraft down.

Bombs have been dropped in our history.

Reading all tigers are accounted for and this isn't an issue.

Hopefully that is true...:lol:

My pops stay close by. Had me shook when I heard lol

I think the looting should stop but if they're gonna loot I'm cool with them stealing from the high fashion shops like Louis and Prada, etc. Those are the stores where black people get followed by employees pretending to wanna help even tho it's because they wanna make sure they don't steal.

Back
Top Bottom