RIP George Floyd

The more we see of these cops the more the past has become prologue...

giphy (2).gif

DeliciousZanyFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

We all know asians inherently have racism and colorism embedded in their culture. The Philippines were colonized by Spain and Christianity had a lot to do with the colorism that occurs. The idea of a white savior was forced upon us. People in my country buy whitening soap and avoid the sun at the beach for fear of getting darker. I've heard peers and family members in my younger days refer to black people as monkeys. I even remember this kid in my class saying black people had tails (he prob has penis envy). All this bashing of black people whilst we appropriate black culture

I'd love to claim that I am clean of participation but to deny my own racist mistakes would be ignorant. It took me years to become aware and mindful of what may come off as racist and guess what, it's an everyday task. I still slip up. I've been fortunate to have been corrected and educated of my mistakes. To truly be an ally is not a final product or destination, it is not one act or two; it is not one donation or social media post; it is an every day process. The moment you get comfortable is when the racism pops up.

When any Black NTer wnats to share their reaction or solution, I listen.. even if it hurts, even if it shows how i may be racist, i shut up and listen. THAT IS THE FIRST OF A MILLION STEPS.
I'll never understand filipino women (or any non-black person really) in relationships with deadass redneck racists, I see it often.

I've come to really despise these IG/SM 'influencers' man...

As a bonus, she’s also a contributor for a right wing magazine.

I see that she’s from SoCal and went to UC Santa Barbara. As an alumni of that school, I’m not surprised at any of her behavior. Anyone who’s familiar with that area/school knows how it’s a haven for rich racist SoCal white kids who don’t want to be around too many Indian and Chinese at the other UCs :lol:

He looking funny in the light 🧐 🤔. Either, just a reactionary brother with no fact checking skills...that wants to muddy the water for straight chaos/confirmation bias......Or he then people.

Idk :nerd: :nerd:
I think he's a brother with a thirst for information but just guided in the wrong direction with bad sources and bad actors, who a lot of times are doing the very thing they accuse others of. What dudes don't understand is we all believe in conspiracies, **** we're black in America, but go deeper on not just the content but the sources. I wish they could channel that energy correctly but I don't know if i've ever seen that mentality change. Don't stop searching for truth, but the WHOLE truth.

CTG is clueless and just understands buzz words and surface level ****. Outside of DJ’ying and making money....Envy is an idiot savant. Yee is smart....but isn’t loud enough or informed enough on politics.

The platform is just big. It’s utterly useless and causes confusion when it comes to politics. They been washed.

Ima have to agree with you on this one. That interview was what 25 mins with Rush and you didn’t have the chopper loaded with facts. Rush and tbc both left that interview not getting no point across. Seemed rushed and unprepared just goal post moving.

CTG is clueless and just understands buzz words and surface level ****. Outside of DJ’ying and making money....Envy is an idiot savant. Yee is smart....but isn’t loud enough or informed enough on politics.

The platform is just big. It’s utterly useless and causes confusion when it comes to politics. They been washed.
I'm still trying to figure what shift made people elevate him from court jester to some kind of voice of black people and mental health.

I'll never understand filipino women (or any non-black person really) in relationships with deadass redneck racists, I see it often.
I ask myself the same thing when I see a real bad east/southeast Asian with a mountain dew connoisseur type over here :lol:

I mean I kinda get it given deeply ingrained historical and contemporary cultural attitudes but not really at the same time

Target headquarters is Minneapolis based, and I believe that's why they are going after them. 73 Target stores in MN have been closed by corporate in response to the looting I guess.

Target headquarters is Minneapolis based, and I believe that's why they are going after them. 73 Target stores in MN have been closed by corporate in response to the looting I guess.

damn aint know that. Do you know what side of politics they are on?

my friend is filipino and white and both sides of her family intended to raise her super racist. If you’re familiar with Stafford County that’s where she’s from. She was def dating super red necks until late high school.

Shorty went full BLM going to college in Richmond :lol: I met her after the transition but she told me about her past and that **** blew my mind.

she said the only filipino person she’s related to that doesn’t hate black people is her dad, and most of her moms side does too (not including her mom). she said they die hard Trump supporters too :smh:

I know I have people asking me what they can do or just for general info. This is the best resource I’ve seen.

So it's suffice to say that no accountability whatsoever can expected for that county examiner who tried to purposely muddy the waters by casting doubt on the fact that he was asphyxiated to death and blamed a non-existent underlying medical condition and imaginary drugs in his system?

Like how is it possible or acceptable that the initial coroners reports differed so vastly in it's conclusions from the independent examination from a world renowned expert?

Back
Top Bottom