RIP George Floyd

94518041_3342447195784637_965039517452992512_n.jpg

Aight Karen.

Singing happy birthday for Breonna Taylor in front of the police station...with a little black girl asking her mom “Why can’t she be here for her birthday? Where is she?”...never going to forget that image |l

but I also saw the hope and joy some black parents had when they were pointing out the protest to their young children. It seriously inspired me to keep going out there as much as I can.

and man, when one of the leaders started reading out a list of people murdered by the police, it literally went on for more than 5 minutes straight. There were THAT many names.

I won’t lie, I was kind of scared to be there, especially because I went alone. Being in a massive crowd during this pandemic after I’ve been avoiding almost all humans for the past three months, along with cops in full riot gear a few feet away from us as well as on multiple rooftops...but imagine how much worse the fear and pain their victims went through were.

And $@$@ Jared Yuen. Sellout piece of $@@&. Always a bootlicking minority that does the most to prove that he’s “one of the good ones”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom