RIP George Floyd

They almost burned the country over a crackhead is what looks bad.

Sure a person can say they can't breathe while sitting up. But his ex girlfriend saying you going to have a heart attack , the drugs in his system, and him saying he can't breathe are reasons someone could say it wasn't death from asphyxiation.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm just not a follower. I look at facts and form my own opinion. Floyd showed active aggression and resistance. Those officers have authorized use of force. They are protected by a law that says they can **** you up. What exactly is authorized force? That's where they get us. It's whatever they say it is. 8 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes. The suspect showed aggression and resisted and officers responded with authorized use of force.

I'm not making this up. Police hurt someone and get away with it because they the police all the time.
ur an idiot
man i hope ur not black
are u black???

Methodical Management Methodical Management
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72
darthska darthska
solewoman solewoman
please remove him from the discussion
im tryna be respectful
but its not gonna last long

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and moved to Staten Island, NY awhile back. Staten Island is a mostly White part of NYC and has one of the worst opioid epidemics in America and they have to use narcan on a daily basis to bring opioid addicts back from potentially lethal overdoses.

I've not once heard a story about someone on Staten Island being at risk of overdose and having a cop restrain them by putting their knee on the neck of someone for even 30 seconds.

So please shut the **** up with that "but he was a crackhead" ****. Because I guarantee that if there was a video of someone Black beating up a homeless "crackhead" the MAGA troop would be pointing fingers saying "this is what happens in liberal cities" and all the other goofy **** they say.

ur an idiot
man i hope ur not black
are u black???

darthska darthska
solewoman solewoman
im tryna be respectful
Well there's your quick example.

"I'm not justifying anything. I'm just not a follower. I look at facts and form my own opinion. "

I'm sure he doesn't openly claim maga because he's a centrist that tells it like it is because both sides are the same.

that cop approached & pulled a gun on homie w/n seconds & he doesn't even know why, but is expected to remain calm. sounds reasonable.

this video also shows that george floyd died not being told why he was being apprehended or why he was being killed, but that god damn crackhead brought it on himself right? he's the reason for institutional racism. lovely.

ur an idiot
man i hope ur not black
are u black???

darthska darthska
solewoman solewoman
im tryna be respectful

Yes I'm black. If it matters. Why am I being asked to be banned when all I did was give an opinion?

You guys are cursing at me and calling me names but I'm the problem?

People can have a difference of opinion without resorting to childish behavior. That's black people's problem. Always want to get aggressive when you don't like what someone has to say.

People can have a difference of opinion without resorting to childish behavior. That's black people's problem. Always want to get aggressive when you don't like what someone has to say.
Well, that wasn’t subtle.

How's this for aggression?

kick.gif

So what if he resisted, why does that mean he gets to die. That sounds dumb af bruh.

so you resist and the cops can kill you? dude put a gun in his face for no reason.

Stockholm syndrome I guess. Tf out of here. Your opinion is trash and you police slurpers are why they have gotten away with murder so long and best case violating everyone’s rights.

Yes I'm black. If it matters. Why am I being asked to be banned when all I did was give an opinion?

giphy.gif

personally i don't think u should be banned for what you said nor what u said should be deleted b/c a lot of ppl share the same opinion of that oversimplified ignorant nonsense u just spewed in justifying a mans murder. Honestly, it needs to be seen getting shut down b/c it's ****ing stupid, & every opinion stated so far in regards to this situation has been ****ing stupid. Now if telling that is "black people's problem" then cool. Your opinion is ****ing stupid.

i would really like to know who burner account that was
when they ban folks
they should tell us
so that we cn know for future refrence
some of these folks with dumb ideaolgies
we may follow on other social media platforms
and if im following someone who i thought was cool
but really wasnt
id like to know
so PLEASE Methodical Management Methodical Management let us know
when folks on these burners are talking that foolishness

personally i don't think u should be banned for what you said nor what u said should be deleted b/c a lot of ppl share the same opinion of that oversimplified ignorant nonsense u just spewed in justifying a mans murder. Honestly, it needs to be seen getting shut down b/c it's ****ing stupid, & every opinion stated so far in regards to this situation has been ****ing stupid. Now if telling that is "black people's problem" then cool. Your opinion is ****ing stupid.
my question is
did he pull out a burner to get that hot take off
which if he did deserves the ban

my question is
did he pull out a burner to get that hot take off
which if he did deserves the ban
nah that's all him. justifying the murder of a black man by law enforcement, & then acting like people are crazy for saying "that was wrong." classic birdbrain gaslighting.

chillpoppy chillpoppy are we black supremacist for not agreeing w/ u or nah?

Supposed to remain perfectly calm when your about to be murdered by murderers.
God forbid a man who has been shot before or just frightened by a gun in his face has a panic attack and unable to breath.
If someone repeatedly states they are unable to breath and you respond by kneeling on their neck, there is officially no room to argue at all.
This man was clearly murdered.

Back
Top Bottom