RIP Jett Jackson

He choose to make it short

RIP nonetheless
He didn't die naturally or by accident

He shortened it
Maybe he didn't have any options ...I remember wanting to be famous, soon as the gears started rolling my life fell apart in many ways. I got a taste of how little people actually care. Even though suicide seemed logical on some days, I'm just not a coward like that and prefer to give them hell until I stop breathing.

2 years later and a cocktail of pills, therapy and winner's spirit I feel 75% back to normal. But I do remember those dark drunken days ...so I don't judge anyone, you have no idea how strong you are until you actually encounter a weak person who's seemingly "on top of the world". So who is to say what he went through?

damn man RIP

what if it was somebody else that only made it look like a suicide? :nerd:

No way!!! :wow:

I've been watching him on Rizzoli and Isles. He's great on there.

RIP

RIP nonetheless

He shortened it

Maybe he didn't have any options ...I remember wanting to be famous, soon as the gears started rolling my life fell apart in many ways. I got a taste of how little people actually care. Even though suicide seemed logical on some days, I'm just not a coward like that and prefer to give them hell until I stop breathing.

2 years later and a cocktail of pills, therapy and winner's spirit I feel 75% back to normal. But I do remember those dark drunken days ...so I don't judge anyone, you have no idea how strong you are until you actually encounter a weak person who's seemingly "on top of the world". So who is to say what he went through?

Y'know I've never had suicidal thoughts, but I have been in deep depression before. I can understand if you don't have the strength and fortitude to pull yourself out of that how you could look at any way out of it possible, it's a tough place to be.

Last edited:

RIP nonetheless

He shortened it

There's always an option, people may not see it but there is always another option besides killing yourself. You yourself went the therapy route, and honestly that's good for you and good for people who go that route.

Although I would never take my life, people who do it actually have more strength than we think, and it actually isn't a cowardly act. It's selfish as all hell but not cowardly.

Sad to see Jett go out like this.

Y'know I've never had suicidal thoughts, but I have been in deep depression before. I can understand if you don't have the strength and fortitude to pull yourself out of that how you could look at any way out of it possible, it's a tough place to be.
I never had any thoughts of suicide as a means out, or to stop any type of pain I was going through. Some days I would think, no one is every gonna understand that for me there's no point in living if I see through everything and everybody. I'm only here for my kids, to see them grow, to see them succeed, they're all that matters.

Life really has no meaning we can understand ...and the more we pretend, the crazier we become. All I can do is shelter my children from that cold reality as long as I can.

Some people just take themselves out when arriving at this realization. Some escape by believing in something. I don't believe in anything really. I lost a lot of faith in humanity.

:smh: |I

Two years older than me and went to the same middle school. I didn't even know he was from SC until today

mean.gif

I think it's folly to say suicide is cowardly. Every person carries their own burdens, experiences their own plights, endures their own hardships. For you to judge what the next person sees as the best course of action is honestly selfish in its own right, somewhat similar to the selfishness of the person who chose to opt out. What I'm trying to say is this: don't let the way you live your own life blind you from the reality of how completely different another person is living their own. You may be able to cope while another person may be at the end of their ropes. I always believed it to be a choice like any other. Possibly the most selfish choice one could ever make, but their choice to make none the less. If a person wants to live, they'll fight through it. But it doesn't make them a coward if they chose not to... In my opinion anyways.

The famous Jett Jackson used to be my show on Disney. I'm sad at the fact that he did it to himself, but I'd be wrong to say he could've fought through whatever it was that drove him to it since I've never experienced his plight. I hope he is shown mercy when he goes on to whatever awaits us when the lights go out.

Just read that he was one of my frat brothers. :smh:

Last edited:
they dont have it as easy as it seems,i hope it wasnt a suicide and at least someone can pay for their sin, because him taking his own life is horrible and in my opinion shows just how harsh the hollywood world is. Rest in peace brother rest in peace :smh:

^ Preach Blink

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom