RIP Jett Jackson

I think it's folly to say suicide is cowardly. Every person carries their own burdens, experiences their own plights, endures their own hardships. For you to judge what the next person sees as the best course of action is honestly selfish in its own right, somewhat similar to the selfishness of the person who chose to opt out. What I'm trying to say is this: don't let the way you live your own life blind you from the reality of how completely different another person is living their own. You may be able to cope while another person may be at the end of their ropes. I always believed it to be a choice like another. Possibly the most selfish choice one could ever make, but their choice to make none the less. If a person wants to live, they'll fight through it. But it doesn't make them a coward of they chose not to... In my opinion anyways.

The famous Jett Jackson used to be my show on Disney. I'm sad at the fact that he did it to himself, but I'd be wrong to say he could've fought through whatever it was that drove him to it since I've never experienced his plight. I hope he is shown mercy when he goes on to whatever awaits us when the lights go out.

Well said. The "selfish" or "coward" tags are immature at best.

dudes is out here living the good life and killin they self, wild.

The phrase "good life" is somewhat subjective by definition depending on the person. He has probably been in show business every since he was able to walk and talk. Not saying I find it easy to empathize with entertainers who fall victim to the stress of the entertainment world, but I'm sure he hardly had a "life." I'd assume the pressure to succeed and sustain just evidently becomes too much for some.

Last edited:
I love him on r&I. He played on Friday night lights the movie too (chris comer). I wondered why he killed himself. RIP

Maybe he seen the future for like a min and seen that in the future he killed some kids and the only way to stop his self from doing it was to kill his self since he didn't know when or how he kills them.

Maybe he seen the future for like a min and seen that in the future he killed some kids and the only way to stop his self from doing it was to kill his self since he didn't know when or how he kills them.
Is this where I'm supposed to laugh?

Flash Forward.

I thought he was on it, but wasn't sure and this jogged my memory.

I miss that show.

RIP

Last edited:
Really sad about this one. Talented actor dude was very underrated. Disney executives credited the Famous Jett Jackson as the show most responsible for helping disney grow with young stars. Even Stevens, lizzy McGuire, etc were a direct result of the popularity of the famous jett jackson.

not my dude jett jackson, ****, say it ain't so..

i got the crazy chills when i seen the title of this thread.
mean.gif

to those saying he had a good life, how do you know that?

Having money, or fame, or notoriety =/= a good life.

We all have our demons. No amount of money in the world can change that.

i got the crazy chills when i seen the title of this thread.
mean.gif

son i live on the southside of chicago and have never left this place. dude is rich and famous, probably lives in some hills in california and smashes actresses regularly. im smashin *******s. he is on tv and movies..i have a warrant for my arrest. he probably has a nice car. i dont have a whip at the moment

i would have traded places with dude in a new york minute

i got the crazy chills when i seen the title of this thread. :smh:

son i live on the southside of chicago and have never left this place. dude is rich and famous, probably lives in some hills in california and smashes actresses regularly. im smashin *******s. he is on tv and movies..i have a warrant for my arrest. he probably has a nice car. i dont have a whip at the moment

Maybe materialistic things will fulfill your happiness but that doesn't go for everybody

it's all relative right? I know people who live in the "hood" in Cali, and compare themselves to me who grew up in the "Burbs" and say "how could you?" 

At the same time these same people in the "hood" and even myself,  we share friends and family who live in third world countries like Mexico, the Philippines, and Africa, with no opportunity, no education, no clean water, no internet, and guaranteed poverty (99.999999999999999%.) They probably look at us and ask the same questions, "how could this person complain about their circumstances when I'm living in a third world country eat rice everyday???"

My point is, it's all relative. Everyone's situation is unique. Money, fame, women, is not a pure benchmark for happiness. 

Last edited:
I think it's folly to say suicide is cowardly. Every person carries their own burdens, experiences their own plights, endures their own hardships. For you to judge what the next person sees as the best course of action is honestly selfish in its own right, somewhat similar to the selfishness of the person who chose to opt out. What I'm trying to say is this: don't let the way you live your own life blind you from the reality of how completely different another person is living their own. You may be able to cope while another person may be at the end of their ropes. I always believed it to be a choice like any other. Possibly the most selfish choice one could ever make, but their choice to make none the less. If a person wants to live, they'll fight through it. But it doesn't make them a coward if they chose not to... In my opinion anyways.

The famous Jett Jackson used to be my show on Disney. I'm sad at the fact that he did it to himself, but I'd be wrong to say he could've fought through whatever it was that drove him to it since I've never experienced his plight. I hope he is shown mercy when he goes on to whatever awaits us when the lights go out.

Just read that he was one of my frat brothers.
mean.gif

Look at all these Hollywood folks killing themselves. Whether it's dude from Glee, the girl from Bachelor, this guy... All in 30's and 20's.

Goes to show that "glamorous" life isn't that hot. You could end up like these folks or the girl from That 70's Show

Back
Top Bottom