RIP Joe Paterno

R.I.P to a coaching legend

regardless of the opinions here a man lost his life, sad day for college football ......

They took his livelihood nd now he's gone...idk y I just get the feeling that he woulda still been here had he been coaching....he's dead, leave him be..he didn't do enough but he went by the book nd did what they asked.... in my head he's a legend that deserves his name in the record books, deseves statues nd highways named after him....sad that a scumbag like sandusky brought this old man down with him...

RIP Coach Paterno...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I predicated that he wouldn't live more than 6 months after his firing.

nostradamus? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just this morning I caught a Nostradamus episode on History channel, made this comment 10x funnier 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I can't judge the man.. but good riddance. Could've taken a very small step which would've had a huge impact on a lot of people, but he dropped the ball and failed to act responsibly. 
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

R.I.P. Joe Pa...football was keeping him going.....

sad all around that his legacy is forever tainted

Patrick Bateman wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just this morning I caught a Nostradamus episode on History channel, made this comment 10x funnier 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I can't judge the man.. but good riddance. Could've taken a very small step which would've had a huge impact on a lot of people, but he dropped the ball and failed to act responsibly. 
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

I never agree with you on ANYTHING, I personally find you to be an NT troll......................but when you're right....................you're right....

He represents cowardice to me more than anything.......college degrees and NFL contracts don't supersede children getting raped...........

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P., so sudden. Cancer is something else man.

Don't think it was the Cancer that killed him...the scandal took a huge toll on him, made him sicker and unable to fight. He was with Penn State since 65', to get fired is one thing, to get fired because of child abuse scandal is another thing. That will make any man suffer.

When writing his bio, its probably impossible not to mention the abuse scandal in the first paragraph.

HELL of a coincidence that he passes away soon after all of that nonsense happens. I know yall like to think everything is coincidence but damn. Makes you think?

Anyone have any "conspiracies."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

HELL of a coincidence that he passes away soon after all of that nonsense happens. I know yall like to think everything is coincidence but damn. Makes you think?

No. He died because he was 85 years old fighting stress and cancer. 

Originally Posted by gambit215

I never agree with you on ANYTHING, I personally find you to be an NT troll......................but when you're right....................you're right....

He represents cowardice to me more than anything.......college degrees and NFL contracts don't supersede children getting raped...........

roll.gif
frown.gif
 Haven't seen your s/n in a looonnnnggg time 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

No. He died because he was 85 years old fighting stress and cancer. 

Which is what I want to believe but the timing is just wild.

I will always believe if this never occured, he would still be coaching and healthy. Just me though

Originally Posted by Caerus

I will always believe if this never occured, he would still be coaching and healthy. Just me though

I agree with this. Penn State Football was keeping him alive. He lived for the program. Like how an older couple when one of them dies soon after the other spouse also passes away. That's bad.

crazy when you're emotionally and mentally attached to something for so long that you die shortly after you lose it...everybody probably know somebody that this has happened too...

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Which is what I want to believe but the timing is just wild.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom