RIP Mac Miller

Swimming was one of the best albums this year.

Kinda sucks it got overshadowed by Astroworld and Stay Dangerous dropping on the same day.

Now that he passed I feel like a lot of people are gonna check it out.

If future doesnt use the drugs he raps about its def messed up, considering many of his fans are impressionable folk who look for guidance in life from the wrong people.
The name of the game in this generation is extreme troll rapping. Throw out the most ignorant stuff possible and hope you get laughed with or at. Top that off with the constant need to 1 up the last idiotic stuff you said last time in fear of not being cool anymore and you get this.

I am done posting on that back and forth but that's not what I posted about. I answered different questions but like the coward you are you didn't even quote it to be slick. Sucker stuff but you and your online partner @calibeebee just can have online fun all day long liking each other post.

Ah, so you're not done

You mad tho

Damn man, that clip of him in the tub talking about it. Then to see french talking to him.

:smh:

Sad, dude was too young for this. I swear all the wrong things glorified in current rap seem to be catching up at a clip we're not used to.

The average rap superstar in 2018 is damn near a dope head trying to make the ish seem cool. This is sad and shows how messed up the rap game is. Mac and School Boy were homies too smh. These dudes need to get sober

I think Q been off that **** for a min. My fav spitter and me knowing that vid is old

Man NT, I don’t usually get saddened by celebrity deaths but this one got me.

Watching that Fader video was eerie.

Last edited:
never was a fan. the little stuff i did hear i didnt like.

but rip to him. 26 is too young to die. and if it was because of a girl man its just not worth it. females come and go man. dont put out your light. get your head right. i know alot of people scoff at medication for depression but it really does help.

Ariana Grande was way more popular than him. Those Disney or kid network star are way big.

Anyways, she had to turn off her comments as everyone is blaming her for his death.

People R so dumb and never can blame the person responsible for their actions. SMH. Case in point person above. Even before this, she made it clear dude had sobriety problems.

Back
Top Bottom