RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Vert whines UM YEAH every other line :lol:

But Too Much Sauce is that work I'll admit

& Zaytoven has been lacing him

Young m a > uzi, yatchy, Dex, and the rest of the youngins out

Easily. Easily. **** them colored dread clones.

However, "Too Much Sauce" is sooo got damn good man :smokin :pimp:. Fkc Future and Zay for throwing Uzi an oop like that.

Can't stop playing that sht :lol:

You sound like you wanna hear some good old school grimy NY hip hop :pimp:. If thats the case then listen to Westside Gunn & Conway :nthat:
Nah not that Grimy type but take FABULOUS-THE HOPE or a joint like NAS-YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND these songs just take me back to the feeling when i 1st heard my brother playing IT WAS WRITTEN in 96'...

I **** with Uzi. His **** is amazing when you lit.

I don't think he really sounds like anyone else now. If anything he's a trap Cudi mixed with Rebirth/rockstar era Wayne.

Last edited:
Nah not that Grimy type but take FABULOUS-THE HOPE or a joint like NAS-YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND these songs just take me back to the feeling when i 1st heard my brother playing IT WAS WRITTEN in 96'...

I feel you...the hope is my ****

Gave this dude on the street $5 for two of his albums.  Said he was bringing back that real NY sound.

Easily the worst "music" I have ever heard in my life.  

New Dave East Interview, His story is really interesting i had no idea he balled to that extent

Last edited:
First time I heard of him was thru Kevin Durant

Figured they connected ballin out in Maryland

He played at Springbrook. Balled against him numerous times over the years. He was pretty good. Standout on a mid major / rotation player on a high major. Went toe to toe with Jeff Green in the state championship game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom