RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

bhris brown and cass vs. jésus hardy in a handicap match for who reps the biggest B’s

Bobby’s predicament should’ve taught Brooklyn rap cats a much bigger lesson of saying “**** that street **** when you’ve made it to the point where you’re bringing in more money, legally, than you were ever before”.

When 50 jumped on that Overnight Celebrity and said “**** the hood, man” dudes made it like he was a clown for that. I get that the verbiage may be harsh, but in context, that **** is real. Dudes make it out of the hood physically but their mental will never let them leave their block. Hopefully these dudes don’t **** up the opportunity they’ve been fortunate enough to receive.

that'll be some twist of fate if it did happen.

XkjRK.gif

That _ feeling teflon, prolly figure he might as well get his monies worth :lol:

**** dumb tho this not making him any money

definitely onyx/DMX yelling influence... straight juve flow though...

Does Teriyaki Hardy be spitting like Earl as well? Cause if not claiming any kind of influence is disrespectful. Onyx weren't the most lyrical either and the rapped fast but they were usually decent on the mic

Does Teriyaki Hardy be spitting like Earl as well? Cause if not claiming any kind of influence is disrespectful. Onyx weren't the most lyrical either and the rapped fast but they were usually decent on the mic

stick fingaz actually was very lyrical....

im talking about da energy approach to a record, not da lyrical verbosity...

Tax got tricked out his spot last year around this time.

Casanova was there with him. Dude hopefully learned that lesson. Cuz Tax wouldn't have even been at that Club if Cas didnt beg him to go.

Now, here is another "ego beef" that can go too far. Casanova needs to remember how it played out for his man Tax. Especially being a former felon with gang ties in NYC. No good from this.

Tax got tricked out his spot last year around this time.

Tricked?

As if it wasn't free will.

How did he get tricked if he was the aggressor and the one who started and initiated the entire thing?

Call him for what he was, stupid and a clown.

Some of you dudes need to start judging people for how they live, not what they say. I don't care what he said, Tax actions showed that he was who he hated. And that's why he's in the predicament he's in now. Unfortunately he didn't just take himself down, he killed someone in the process.

wasnt troy the one who approached tax

Troy was supposed to be on the venue, he was on the bill because he was cool with TI

Tax went there knowing there knowing Troy was going to be there with a gun. Dudes need to stop act like he was some innocent victim who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All that talk about not going out, because of finding trouble, was just talk.

Tricked?

As if it wasn't free will.

How did he get tricked if he was the aggressor and the one who started and initiated the entire thing?

Call him for what he was, stupid and a clown.

Some of you dudes need to start judging people for how they live, not what they say. I don't care what he said, Tax actions showed that he was who he hated. And that's why he's in the predicament he's in now. Unfortunately he didn't just take himself down, he killed someone in the process.

*Face Palm*

Nuance and lingo was lost on you :lol:. You took the phrase as literal as it could be.

Wont waste my time explaining the obvious. Those who ubderstood what I said get it.

Lastly, two things can be true.

Back
Top Bottom