RIP Nipsey Hussle

Black people can begin a healthy relationship with the Bible

81A577EA-2D7F-4033-AA08-5B3089E5A4E2.gif

Yeah I’m not either anymore because y’all just don’t like white people straight up :lol:

Glorifying gang culture at a mans funeral who was murdered by the same culture and being mad at the system that punishes this culture.. . and I’m the ignorant one? I’m out.

racist much?

Yeah I’m not either anymore because y’all just don’t like white people straight up :lol:

Glorifying gang culture at a mans funeral who was murdered by the same culture and being mad at the system that punishes this culture.. . and I’m the ignorant one? I’m out.
This is something a pure racist will say.

Please don"t be comparing Nip with some fictional character out of a white mans book..thanks

I mean why does he have to be compared to Jesus? Why can't he be who HE is? I get his point but black people are always going to pushback vs something about JESUS

Let me summarize ...

America is still full of racist and the minorities are born with a crippling handicap? Ok got it.

We know ...
What he said was there is nothing that can be done about our situation in this country, which is ironic considering who we are talking about.

NT steady blaming the government, aka the white man, for someone not following the rules of their parole. Never change guys :lol:

If it wasn't for Nip no one would have ever heard this story, the same story that happens probably thousands of times a day in this country to all races.

So dude is from a rough neighborhood, where gangbanging/being affiliated is expected, and gets told he can't associate with known gangbangers by his PO. Problem is, said a known gangbanger owns the strip mall where he is going to get his clothes and food; furthermore, some the parolee's close family members are probably in that lifestyle too, and our beautiful and fair and just system doesn't allow ex-felons to who have served their sentence to take advantage of public aid upon release.

Is he supposed to leave the only place where he is the most likely to get support (and become homeless) because half the people he'll meet on a daily basis are affiliated?

Do you not see the absurdity of the some of those conditions?

Jesus gets waaaayyyy too much credit for the good stuff, but not enough BLAME for all the BAD stuff he's allowed in his name. For the latter, I will never forgive, nor forget. The best way to eliminate Jesus, is to begin to thank those who are responsible for your existence, and those people are your ancestors. That is the true BLACK/African way to do things. If you believe that your children are your future, even your future children, then just know that your parents, grand parents, great grand parents all protect you, look out for you, then laid the path for you to be successful in this life. You need not be grateful for anyone but them. Do yourselves a favor and start praying to, and then thanking THEM.

if your PO says you cant leave the state without telling me and you leave the state and get caught and go back in then how/why is it their fault for what you did? Just an example.

I can’t agree with that example fitting this situation. He didn’t hop to another state...he met up with someone who was going to give him clothes for work. There’s nothing illegal in that, in fact, it’s an admirable and generous act. The court wasn’t going to help him with getting new clothes.

The court shouldn’t punish him just because they can.

Jesus gets waaaayyyy too much credit for the good stuff, but not enough BLAME for all the BAD stuff he's allowed in his name. For the latter, I will never forgive, nor forget. The best way to eliminate Jesus, is to begin to thank those who are responsible for your existence, and those people are your ancestors. That is the true BLACK/African way to do things.

What bad stuff did Jesus allow?

What bad stuff did Jesus allow?
Google the name of the first African slave ship that travelled to the Americas. Also, the Crusades. If you need any more, check out the biblical inspiration for racism, through the story of Ham. There is so much more, especially in regard to sexism and homophobia.

Google the name of the first African slave ship that travelled to the Americas. Also, the Crusades. If you need any more, check out the biblical inspiration for racism, through the story of Ham. There is so much more, especially in regard to sexism and homophobia.

Jesus wasn’t physically around in those times. Slavery seems more like it was birthed from evil men who twisted the Bible’s words to fit their plans. Can’t blame Jesus for “allowing” evil things to happen anymore than you can blame the other religions/gods that were being practiced and praised at the same time as slavery was in full swing. Evil men are to blame for this.

I can’t agree with that example fitting this situation. He didn’t hop to another state...he met up with someone who was going to give him clothes for work. There’s nothing illegal in that, in fact, it’s an admirable and generous act. The court wasn’t going to help him with getting new clothes.

The court shouldn’t punish him just because they can.
Why even bother arguing with someone simple minded. You are to complex.

Yet a judge gave an accused and then convicted rapist a break because he didnt want to ruin the fine young mana life.

LoL

Jesus wasn’t physically around in those times. Slavery seems more like it was birthed from evil men who twisted the Bible’s words to fit their plans. Can’t blame Jesus for “allowing” evil things to happen anymore than you can blame the other religions/gods that were being practiced and praised at the same time as slavery was in full swing. Evil men are to blame for this.
Bull. If he gets credit while not being here, he get’s the blame for the bad as well. He cannot have it both ways. I am not trying to hear it about the so called devil either. That is because the white people who claimed jesus, want equal footing with jesus, yet called all the people who were not christian, uncivilized. If this Jesus was all powerful, none of it would have happened. He supposedly died for all your sins, right? So why all of the racism and strife? You don’t see anyone conquering Africa in Thor’s name. You don’t see anyone enslaving people in honor of Hercules. But you damned sure do in the name of jesus. You can have him. I have my ancestors to thank for my blessings. Name one place where jesus was introduced, which left the indigenous people of that land better off, with women remaining fully intact, spiritually whole. Name one. I bet and know that you can’t.

Bull. If he gets credit while not being here, he get’s the blame for the bad as well. He cannot have it both ways. I am not trying to hear it about the so called devil either. That is because the white people who claimed jesus, want equal footing with jesus, yet called all the people who were not christian, uncivilized. If this Jesus was all powerful, none of it would have happened. He supposedly died for all your sins, right? So why all of the racism and strife? You don’t see anyone conquering Africa in Thor’s name. You don’t see anyone enslaving people in honor of Hercules. But you damned sure do in the name of jesus. You can have him. I have my ancestors to thank for my blessings. Name one place where jesus was introduced, which left the indigenous people of that land better off, with women remaining fully intact, spiritually whole. Name one. I bet and know that you can’t.
The bible has you covered.

Is called free will, and it has nothing to do with him.

Just saying. Either go back to bible studies or get back to black empowerment.

The bible has you covered.

Is called free will, and it has nothing to do with him.

Just saying. Either go back to bible studies or get back to black empowerment.
The bible is a complete lie. The ten commandments were stolen from MAAT, and they made up the whole story about how the earth was created. You drank the kool aid, of which I am not surprised. Log off, then go and watch ren and stimpy. You may learn a bit more about real life from them.

The bible is a complete lie. The ten commandments were stolen from MAAT, and they made up the whole story about how the earth was created. You drank the kool aid, of which I am not surprised. Log off, then go and watch ren and stimpy. You may learn a bit more about real life from them.
My dude, I did an entire thesis about the theology of God (Christianity and Catholicism) and how it was a business in a Chatolic private college and got an A+.

Has nothing to do with drinking the cool aid.

All religions do bad **** in the name of their God. So please stop it.

We all know religion is another way to control the masses, you arent even saying that because you are still stuck watching cartoons thinking one religion is superior. What a pathetic human.

You are another insecure dude that's threaten when people call you out.

Back
Top Bottom