RIP Nipsey Hussle

NT steady blaming the government, aka the white man, for someone not following the rules of their parole. Never change guys :lol:

If it wasn't for Nip no one would have ever heard this story, the same story that happens probably thousands of times a day in this country to all races.
You're a ****ing ****** if that's as far as your brain allows you to discern the situation.

NT steady blaming the government, aka the white man, for someone not following the rules of their parole. Never change guys :lol:

If it wasn't for Nip no one would have ever heard this story, the same story that happens probably thousands of times a day in this country to all races.
Only if it was this simple.

Never seems to amaze me how simple minded people try to simplify everything.

SMH

Them posing pics infront of nips store...like chill bruh, you doin too much.

This where I rub a lot of people the wrong way. I live here and while taking my walks with my 2 year old, I'm indifferent by the crowds of people coming to snap a photo and leave.

You got women (fine as hell) but clearly not from the hood or from Los Angeles in full IG thot garb that pose, snap and hop back in their jeep caravan of ****. Off to be "influential" on the IG. smh.

I know people of all walks of earth loved bro but it feels like a circus right now at the store.

^Wonder how long its gon take some hood cats before they start charging a fee, to take photos of the spot

This where I rub a lot of people the wrong way. I live here and while taking my walks with my 2 year old, I'm indifferent by the crowds of people coming to snap a photo and leave.

You got women (fine as hell) but clearly not from the hood or from Los Angeles in full IG thot garb that pose, snap and hop back in their jeep caravan of ****. Off to be "influential" on the IG. smh.

I know people of all walks of earth loved bro but it feels like a circus right now at the store.

Smh

Jesus defied death. So Nip, if you reading this, when the next project dropping?

Depends on who you ask. Some people believe Jesus has been returning in different bodies since the time of his death to continue his work, and that he never rose in the original body.

The body dies but the spirit lives. My grandma is super religious and has had this belief longer than I've been alive.

Depends on who you ask. Some people believe Jesus has been returning in different bodies since the time of his death to continue his work, and that he never rose in the original body.

The body dies but the spirit lives. My grandma is super religious and has had this belief longer than I've been alive.
I base my understandings of who Jesus was based on the accounts written in the scriptures and extra-biblical texts.
People believe in all type of things, but what is that belief based off of?..

That concept of familiar spirits reincarnating is not exclusive to one being, and is in stark contradiction to whom Jesus is believed to be based of the scriptures.
But that's just my perspective.

I base my understandings of who Jesus was based on the accounts written in the scriptures and extra-biblical texts.
People believe in all type of things, but what is that belief based off of?..

That concept of familiar spirits reincarnating is not exclusive to one being, and is in stark contradiction to whom Jesus is believed to be based of the scriptures.
But that's just my perspective.

I feel you. Personally I'm not Christian or religious, I believe Jesus was just a revolutionary with a certain energy we've seen multiple times. I don't subscribe to the mythos or scriptures but I believe the spirit realm exists and got some other theories and beliefs. I've come a long way from pure atheism to where I am now.

My grandma just found out who Nip was last week and she convinced he was sent here on a mission to plant seeds.

It's all just weird the effect this situation is having on people.

I feel you. Personally I'm not Christian or religious, I believe Jesus was just a revolutionary with a certain energy we've seen multiple times. I don't subscribe to the mythos or scriptures but I believe the spirit realm exists and got some other theories and beliefs. I've come a long way from pure atheism to where I am now.

My grandma just found out who Nip was last week and she convinced he was sent here on a mission to plant seeds.

It's all just weird the effect this situation is having on people.
I hate the word woke, but he seems like a strong example of the word. He was consciously and subconsciously aware of his spiritual self and his physical condition. He understood synergy and most importantly acted according to that understanding.

I feel like most people know what "right"/righteous to say, think, and behave. But they don't act on those beliefs in as many facets as they can. As far as I can see, he was one with his message because they were inline with his overall action. They say that's bliss. When what you think, say, and act are all in agreement with each other. Maybe when you achieve that, you can truly ascend...

You're a ****ing ****** if that's as far as your brain allows you to discern the situation.
Only if it was this simple.

Never seems to amaze me how simple minded people try to simplify everything.

SMH

lol you guys cant even respond without getting personal.

No one would care about that story if it wasn't related to Nip, period. Im not even saying I agree with what happened or how the system works at all, it just is how it is and if you know the rules of the game then you know what happens when you dont follow them.

Last edited:

I love this. As a life long hip-hop enthusiast, community volunteer, and recent business school graduate I’ve done a fair amount of analyzing and reading about business ventures (investing and giving back). I can only dream of being on his level and this sparks my drive to realize and actualize that dream of giving. Nipsey was insanely intelligent and compassionate to be doing something of that caliber. This is also why I appreciate NT for their community and charity contributions. Shoutout to Meth taking the initiative on all that.

lol you guys cant even respond without getting personal.

No one would care about that story if it wasn't related to Nip, period. Im not even saying I agree with what happened or how the system works at all, it just is how it is and if you know the rules of the game then you know what happens when you dont follow them.
Again.

Is not that simple.

This incident aside, the system has been rigged to incarcerate minorities for petty crimes, then punish them excessively and in such a manner that anything could be consider a violation of parole or another strike.

Vices crime that are more common amongst caucasians and are punished less harshly, to a point that is a simple infraction.

For example:

I get caught with a gun I can be in the system for up to 10 jail/parole regardless if a real crime was committed and a child molester can get 5 jail/parole.

It is much deeper than this, but just trying to make a quick point.

That's why cops are so ****ed now that Marijuana is being decriminalized and actually becoming legal.

But then you'll have cops like the ones in Bmore planting evidence ...

I guess none of that is the white man fault huh????

Again.

Is not that simple.

This incident aside, the system has been rigged to incarcerate minorities for petty crimes, then punish them excessively and in such a manner that anything could be consider a violation of parole or another strike.

Vices crime that are more common amongst caucasians and are punished less harshly, to a point that is a simple infraction.

For example:

I get caught with a gun I can be in the system for up to 10 jail/parole regardless if a real crime was committed and a child molester can get 5 jail/parole.

It is much deeper than this, but just trying to make a quick point.

That's why cops are so ****ed now that Marijuana is being decriminalized and actually becoming legal.

But then you'll have cops like the ones in Bmore planting evidence ...

I guess none of that is the white man fault huh????

I’m not talking about all that corruption though. I’m saying if you’re on parole especially for ****ing murder like that dude supposedly was AND if you know the system is corrupt, then wouldn’t you try your best not to put yourself anywhere near a situation that may land you back inside? That’s all I’m saying, I’m not arguing about rights or wrongs or fairness, I’m trying to keep this as objective as possible, if he wouldn’t have been there then he wouldn’t be going back to jail, period.

I’m not talking about all that corruption though. I’m saying if you’re on parole especially for ****ing murder like that dude supposedly was AND if you know the system is corrupt, then wouldn’t you try your best not to put yourself anywhere near a situation that may land you back inside? That’s all I’m saying, I’m not arguing about rights or wrongs or fairness, I’m trying to keep this as objective as possible, if he wouldn’t have been there then he wouldn’t be going back to jail, period.
I know exactly what you're saying, hence the reason I called you simple minded.

Looking at the issue thru the surface is just plain dumb.

But is cool ...

I'm not even touching this situation.

This doesn't make sense given the situation. Dude was out with his millionaire celebrity friend getting new gear. Purely chance that it ended up the way it did. Being objective doesn't mean ignoring context.

That mentality is why people get in those situations to begin with though, if your PO says you cant leave the state without telling me and you leave the state and get caught and go back in then how/why is it their fault for what you did? Just an example. That logic is flawed man wether or not the whole situation is ****ed up to begin with or not, just do your time and get that **** over with.

This mentality is disheartening when this land is no more theirs than ours (and that’s even arguable in our favor but nevertheless) to make these bull**** *** rules and the mentality that “just go with it and do your time” is why collectively black people never do anything to change ****. Just accept what was given to you when you got here from religion to legal protocol to the hoods/projects you die for.

Black people can begin a healthy relationship with the Bible and whatever good things there are to take from Christ when they realize these were real events that actually happened with Harry Potter extras added on. It’s hard to put Nip on that pedestal if you imagining a ***** who turned water into wine and made thousands of pieces of bread from one. But if Jesus is a regular humanitarian who’s legend and myth just expounded, it’s easier to see what JD means.

Nip was that energy for the culture just because of the shift that just took place in everyone’s mind.

I know exactly what you're saying, hence the reason I called you simple minded.

Looking at the issue thru the surface is just plain dumb.

But is cool ...

I'm not even touching this situation.

Yeah I’m not either anymore because y’all just don’t like white people straight up :lol:

Glorifying gang culture at a mans funeral who was murdered by the same culture and being mad at the system that punishes this culture.. . and I’m the ignorant one? I’m out.

Back
Top Bottom