RIP Nipsey Hussle

i don't know LA politics but why would a mf in his gang get him or pay to get him.

i would assume a lot of dudes in the gang is eating off nip's plate unless nip stop messing with them like that.

Rollin 60’s is the largest Black gang in the US. Not surprised if it’s someone from his set.

They got paid though.

Fam I think u might have your stats a bit misconstrued. Crips actually have a smaller presence nationally than bloods. Not trying to argue over semantics but the 60s aren’t as big as u making out to be.

60 crip. They got avenues, slauson boyz, other sets of 6-0 around the city.

Being at the scene they was talking about it being someone he knew. Didn't get the age but it was definitely someone from his own hood.

They already caught the shooter and he's going to be PC'd.

i don't know LA politics but why would a mf in his gang get him or pay to get him.

i would assume a lot of dudes in the gang is eating off nip's plate unless nip stop messing with them like that.

I live in view park, right off Crenshaw and 48th, Nip already planning stores up and down the corridor. He definitely was still messing with the community.

The whole tin foil thing is for the conspiracy theorists. Jealousy is a drug

Fam what was that shooter even thinking. He low key very lucky to even be caught. I’m sure there are LA dudes out for his head.

Back
Top Bottom