RIP Nipsey Hussle

I’m sorry if it’s been answered but did they catch the guy who did this?
I read somewhere there were like 4 of them punks in the car

I don’t know if this was government related like people saying because of the documentary he was directing

But these dipwads don’t understand these idiots are killing the very people who are bettering the community And being an inspiration for the youth :smh:

Me and my mom made a dua for his family.
This world is evil bruh

I'm just happy to see real Nipsey fans in here...
It be alot of westcoast slander in NT from weenies marks & busters
Glad its some real ones here
Honestly, I think he's probably the most respected rapper talked about on here besides probably Kendrick. People even say J. Cole is boring, but I never heard someone slander Nipsey on here.

Honestly, I think he's probably the most respected rapper talked about on here besides probably Kendrick. People even say J. Cole is boring, but I never heard someone slander Nipsey on here.

Not Nipsey...our westcoast gang culture in general

Not Nipsey...our westcoast gang culture in general
Ok I got you.

Yeah, it's really short-sighted to speak on manners you know about. The black and Mexican gang cultures goes back to the days when they had to defend themselves from white gangs.

If you wanna piss yourself off go read some TMZ comments on the article about Hollywood mourning his death. This country makes me sick so much lately

Seems like the early consensus on here is that a young buck in his set offed him.
Does that fit with his last tweet? Yall thinks its related?

Back
Top Bottom