RIP Ryan Dunn

westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-picket-ryan-dunn-30196-1308677565-21.jpg

Yo i heard it was a prank for the new movie. They are filming everyones reactions.

RIP if not tho, dunn was a g

Originally Posted by kdawg

On the behalf of my fellow believers, we don't ride with this. WHAT SO EVER. This is pure trash.

Zip Code 66604, is this a real church? Disgusting.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

On the behalf of my fellow believers, we don't ride with this. WHAT SO EVER. This is pure trash.

You've never heard of The Westboro Baptist Church?

EDIT: Please picket this, WBC! I would love to see what awaits them....

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It semi rings a bell? Did they protest a soldiers funeral some time back?

Yes, you should watch this documentary about them.

Calling them a church is always a bit of a misnomer - it's basically the crazy old guy and his family. I don't think there are any members other than them.

If anything good is going to come out of Ryan's death it would be great if his Jackass buddies could stop Westboro Baptist.

Originally Posted by iYen

They shouldn't be called a church or religion though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
it's their interpretation of the bible 
ohwell.gif
Actually, their interpretation is probably the most consistent and the least BS.
I would agree with this.
Which says more about the Bible that it does anything else, imo.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Holy %$#@ if i saw them on the streets 
mad.gif

Make em come down here in DC or NY. They wouldnt last a minute

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why would any of you think this is a prank? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

I know it's death and you're not suppose to play with it but,

Cause of the stuff they do, you can't take them serious.
30t6p3b.gif

But why are people saying them recognized him because of his tattoos and others are saying his beard. After the car was left like that I don't think much of them was left
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
This is where I got puzzled at. I am somewhat close to the crew. I loved them when I was younger. I actually got a chance to chill with Dunn, Steve-O, and Pontius a few years back. Mad cool peeps (except Steve-O was shooting up at the bar like it wasn't nothing). When I heard the news yesterday at work, I honestly felt I lost a friend. I was devastated. After work I hop on the net and read this:

Dunn's body was reportedly so badly burned that he was only able to be identified by his tattoos.

Ummmm...what? How is this possible? That like saying someone was in an accident and the force of the accident turned their teeth into dust. They were later identified via dental records.

If he did indeed die then R.I.P. Dunn. If this is a prank then screw everyone involved...

yo all i know is if WBC does picket the funeral it wont fly with the guys from jack ***
dudes are some wild ninjas...

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

yo all i know is if WBC does picket the funeral it wont fly with the guys from jack ***
dudes are some wild ninjas...

reminds me of the bit from %@*%%!+ when Chris Pontius dressed up as the Devil in Hollywood with a "Keep God Out of California" sign
but I still have a suspicion that this is some huge prank to start the hype for %@*%%!+ 4

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why would any of you think this is a prank? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

I know it's death and you're not suppose to play with it but,

Cause of the stuff they do, you can't take them serious.
30t6p3b.gif

But why are people saying them recognized him because of his tattoos and others are saying his beard. After the car was left like that I don't think much of them was left
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
This is where I got puzzled at. I am somewhat close to the crew. I loved them when I was younger. I actually got a chance to chill with Dunn, Steve-O, and Pontius a few years back. Mad cool peeps (except Steve-O was shooting up at the bar like it wasn't nothing). When I heard the news yesterday at work, I honestly felt I lost a friend. I was devastated. After work I hop on the net and read this:

Dunn's body was reportedly so badly burned that he was only able to be identified by his tattoos.

Ummmm...what? How is this possible? That like saying someone was in an accident and the force of the accident turned their teeth into dust. They were later identified via dental records.

If he did indeed die then R.I.P. Dunn. If this is a prank then screw everyone involved...

How is it possible?
Let me spell it out for you.

His face was burned and mangled beyond recognition.  He had tattoos in other body parts which weren't burned as badly. They used those tattoos to ID him.   Simple enough?

Originally Posted by icykicks79

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Holy %$#@ if i saw them on the streets�
mad.gif

Make em come down here in DC or NY. They wouldnt last a minute

I watched that document when it first came and it made me so angry. Stupid ignorant ##$*%!#!. They were supposed to come to Finland to protest some funerals of people who died in school shooting. I really hope they would have come. I know their tactic is to get people angry and attack them so they can sue but in Finland that $%++ wouldn't have worked. 

Back
Top Bottom