RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

guess ill be the a-hole... these guys are MORONS and something like this was bound to happen.. my boys parents live 15 min from BAM... hes been known to drive 150 mph plus like a douche on the expressway... endangering other ppls lives b/c ur an adrenaline junkie moron is NOT whats poppin...look at those pics... theres NO way son was doing anything less than a bill when he hit them trees... car is unrecognizable
sick.gif

anyway RIP
^ yeah its arguable that he deserved it. BUT why would you call them "Morons" and also say RIP?
doesn't make sense if you ask me

Originally Posted by j4ck

guess ill be the a-hole... these guys are MORONS and something like this was bound to happen.. my boys parents live 15 min from BAM... hes been known to drive 150 mph plus like a douche on the expressway... endangering other ppls lives b/c ur an adrenaline junkie moron is NOT whats poppin...look at those pics... theres NO way son was doing anything less than a bill when he hit them trees... car is unrecognizable
sick.gif

anyway RIP
^ yeah its arguable that he deserved it. BUT why would you call them "Morons" and also say RIP?
doesn't make sense if you ask me
jus because hes a raging idiot doesnt mean I wanted to see em dead bruh... so like I said, RIP

not at all suprised if the toxicology report shows he was too drunk to even stand... like i said theis whole crew is DUMMIES

Some Finnish sites are reporting that were another person also with him in the car. The other person died too. It's also unclear who drove the car.

Originally Posted by scoopz

NO WAYY 
eek.gif

RIP, dude was one of my fav %@$#&*@ers....
frown.gif

Yeah, me too. Shame to see him die so young.

Sadly too, it was going to happen to one of them sooner or later.

sick.gif

anyway RIP
i agree they act like idiots. it sounds like excessive speed and alcohol were contributing factors. still sad to see.
but yeah, if he had taken out some other innocent people too my feelings on this situation would change.

damn though, i would've expected steve-o to die first

I'm just glad he didn't hurt anyone else in the crash.

As for him, he killed himself with his stupidity of drinking and driving. I can't feel bad for someone like this.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As for him, he killed himself with his stupidity of drinking and driving. I can't feel bad for someone like this.

There was somebody else in the car, though.

Plus, they don't even know who was driving the car.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

There was somebody else in the car, though.

Plus, they don't even know who was driving the car.
Well, I meant killing an innocent bystander.  If you are dumb enough to get in the car with a drunk driver, that's your own fault as well.

Regardless of how it happened its still sad news.

Seemed like dude was getting his life going in a better direction with the G4 gig and everything

Saw him on minute to win it too with Steve-O. Seemed like a cool dude.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom