RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

And people thought the first one to go would be Steve-O.

My exact thoughts, dude has a new addiction every other day.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn...
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

And people thought the first one to go would be Steve-O.

My exact thoughts, dude has a new addiction every other day.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn...
frown.gif

grin.gif
Steve O is clean now I believe 

Kinda shocked to hear this on the radio this morning. RIP to Ryan Dunn, his stunts were hilarious.

Spoiler [+]
Kinda shocking to hear about Death coming from the #%!$$!# camp; you'd think they were invincible from all of the stunts they do

Let's not jump to conclusions until we know everything.  Don't talk badly about a dead guy for driving drunk before we even know for sure he was driving drunk.
I was just watching Jack____ 3.5 and him on Minute to Win It over the weekend.  He always seemed to be one of the more "normal" guys in the crew.  I didn't figure he'd be the first of the guys to pass away.

Originally Posted by shogun

Let's not jump to conclusions until we know everything.  Don't talk badly about a dead guy for driving drunk before we even know for sure he was driving drunk.
I was just watching Jack____ 3.5 and him on Minute to Win It over the weekend.  He always seemed to be one of the more "normal" guys in the crew.  I didn't figure he'd be the first of the guys to pass away.
QFT

Originally Posted by StillIn729

QFT

Exactly, RIP no matter what happened tho.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

QFT
well the picture of him out drinking at 12:15AM doesn't exactly bode well for that argument. still no word on if it was alcohol or what though
here's the police report.. he was driving and it was his porsche

m9szzs.png

2znocgi.png

regardless of how it happend the man is dead. And yea he did stupid things but he didnt do them just for fun, they did them to film them and make the clips. At the end of the day he was an entertainer.

Back
Top Bottom