RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

R.I.P. to my favorite +#!%+%%
frown.gif

This is just as odd as Sam Kinison not dying from ODing off coke. I would for sure Ryan Dunn would have died from a !@%@+@* stunt.

So sad though. I have been a loyal !@%@+@* fan since Bam's CY2K and when it was on MTV. RIP.

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by shogun

Let's not jump to conclusions until we know everything.  Don't talk badly about a dead guy for driving drunk before we even know for sure he was driving drunk.
I was just watching Jack____ 3.5 and him on Minute to Win It over the weekend.  He always seemed to be one of the more "normal" guys in the crew.  I didn't figure he'd be the first of the guys to pass away.
QFT
well the picture of him out drinking at 12:15AM doesn't exactly bode well for that argument. still no word on if it was alcohol or what though
here's the police report.. he was driving and it was his porsche

m9szzs.png

2znocgi.png

That was before
5853007322_9641e69332_o.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I know of too many celebrities. Feels like someone's dying every 2 weeks now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ryan done

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on man. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fact is, and i said this on my twitter, The guy was drinking and driving. Is it unfortunate, yes. But growing up in a house hold with and alchy father (who was only home when he was drunk until the age of 10) who did nothing but drink and drive, he would total his trucks. etc etc. I have no sympathy for someone who is trashed, has been known to go 100+ in cars and what not, and an accident happens. You also have a passenger. as the driver, it is you number 1 Job to keep everyone in the car safe. As the passenger, you have to Not be stupid and Not get in the car when someone is drunk. With that said i don't believe the passenger is an "innocent victim"... so i am really glad no one else was hurt because of this.

With that said, had he plowed into a car of full of people, who were sober and just driving home, and killed them As well. He (dunn) would be flamed as a wreckless a--hole, and jacka-- would be torn to shreds because of their behavior. I'm juss sayin.

Now we don't know 100% if he was drunk, he might of had a beer and chilled........ benefit of the doubt until facts come, i'm a facts guy..... but this happens all the time. All the money and resources at your feet and this is what happens. unfortunate and sad.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom