RIP Takeoff from the Migos

Man, we got this program called "KInvolved" that allows us to send Text messages to their phones from our CPUs.

This one dude was sleep in class (right after lunch), I texted his mother that he was sleep and HAS been sleeping in class on and off for a few days.

She texted me, "I'm about to come up there. Don't tell him."

She knocked on the door, woke that fool up and he didn't know WHAT to think.

So yea man, it is funny as hell.
Update.

So the social worker emailed us about this student (call him JB).

So apparently JB was traumatized from the incident on Monday (story above) and asked if we didn't call his mother like that again.

I think the email was indirectly targeting me so I will have a convo with that student and the social worker this afternoon.

But if he thinks I am going to let him sleep in class, not respond when making attempt to wake him up, and NOT call his mother he has lost his got damn mind.

We did clubs in the afternoon (WEDS) during that virtual covid year but those fools took it away when we got back.

We need that back for sure.

But the issue is child care, so I get not releasing early.
Keep fighting man. My girl was an after-school cooking teacher at her old middle school. They loved her and she definitely made an impact on there lives. Not even just the cooking aspect, but just having a place to be other than a crowded house, out in the streets, playing video games, etc. doing something productive.

DC Public schools always started late.

It used to be 9 when I was growing up. Then it changed to 8:45.

I wouldve loved that man. 7:15 was just way too early for me. Ive never been a morning person. I literally changed my major in college because it required me to have a 8am.

Update.

So apparently JB was traumatized from the incident on Monday (story above) and asked if we didn't call his mother like that again.

I think the email was indirectly targeting me so I will have a convo with that student and the social worker this afternoon.

But if he thinks I am going to let him sleep in class, not respond when making attempt to wake him up, and NOT call his mother he has lost his got damn mind.
man in one class i was the opposite talked to much

so the teacher put me in the corner of the room facing a bookshelf and basically had me in the cubicle where i couldn't really see the front of the class where she teaached and isolated me from the rest of the class so i couldn't talk/distract anyone

not gunna say i was tramautized but it made me hate school more

From all accounts, Takeoff was too solid to go out like this. I really hate that it happened to him.
Bullets ain't got no names.

The autopsy raises questions if his murder was accidental. He was hit at critical points by two bullets

one time a teacher threw a Russian doll at my head when I fell asleep on accident. dude was a tool, just don't do that and you're good.

I had a teacher kick a kids desk and had the kid and the desk flip sideways when I was a freshmen. Private catholic school didn’t care. If he complained they would have just told him to transfer. There were 5 people waiting for a spot to transfer in anyway.

I had a teacher kick a kids desk and had the kid and the desk flip sideways when I was a freshmen. Private catholic school didn’t care. If he complained they would have just told him to transfer. There were 5 people waiting for a spot to transfer in anyway.

I heard those private schools get down like that. My wife went to one that was like that too.

All the staff except like 5 got fired right after I graduated.

Early 90s junior high 7th grade athletics. Football season we were doing warm ups. Kid did wrong exercise were u flip you feet over your head instead of whatever. Coach DRILLED him in his butt from about 25 yards away. Was crazy. Same coach same yr during basketball. We were doing drills on the tennis court and dude was talking and looking at some girls on the other side of the fence. Coach chest passes perfect upside kids head. WHOLE side of face red 😂😂😂😂 nothing ever happened either. Different times 😂

Update.

one time a teacher threw a Russian doll at my head when I fell asleep on accident. dude was a tool, just don't do that and you're good.

When I taught high school, I used to drop the giant dictionaries on the desk next to kids' heads when they fell asleep in my class. :lol:

One thing in working in a leadership position has taught me is that DARVO is a very real thing when people are caught red-handed doing something wrong

Deny
Attack
Reverse victim and offender

I can’t tell you how many times someone doing something egregiously wrong tried to flip the scenario to where the person calling them out on their bull**** was somehow the one in the wrong.

I had an overnight LPN that caught sleeping in the med room by an RN supervisor when she wasn’t on break and patients were asking for pain meds from her. The RN supervisor woke them up and told them to go give the patients their pain meds and they tried to refuse the order from the supervisor. The LPN then tried to complain about the supervisor when I came in that morning because “THEY WERE MEAN TO ME! YOU NEED TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT HOW THEY TALK TO THE STAFF!”:smh:

I don't know a single name that's being discussed in here apart from Quavo. Can't name a single song from Migos, know them more from that Joe Budden clip.
I'm that washed. RIP though 28 is way too soon.

Back
Top Bottom