RIP Takeoff from the Migos

It's wicked out here. Hope Quavo gets the love, support, and therapy he needs after witnessing this.

RIP Takeoff

1. Why gamble with killers when you already rich?

2. Guns <

3. Watch who you surround yourself with

Yea it dont matter who you with in Houston. Everyone hold. I made a post in another thread about seeing a dude walk his dog with a pistol……in a nice part of town. Its a lot fools out here who want to prove they’re actually “hood” bad af.

Yea it dont matter who you with in Houston. Everyone hold. I made a post in another thread about seeing a dude walk his dog with a pistol……in a nice part of town. Its a lot fools out here who want to prove they’re actually “hood” bad af.
****** walk their dogs holding heat or big knives here in nyc too that’s not a Houston thing at all. Just have to be careful who you with and around that’s all

Last edited:
Its sad cause a lot of times its the guys who would be quiet as church mice if they were unarmed. Feel like its common in the south to see people escalate situations only cause they have it on em

Still no word on the shooter?

The story doesn't change because the truth doesn't change.

As soon a I read "shooting dice / gambling at a bowling alley / party" - my gut sank.

Thank You for sharing your God given talent with us Mr. Ball.

Peaceful journey to you Sir. May your soul be with the Creator.

For the rest of us still here - what a day it will be when we no longer invest in a culture of our own demise.

Some things need to be let go once these guys reach a certain status/level. The majority of these tragedies can easily be avoided :smh:

RIP. From everything i’m reading, he was a bystander in everything and had nothing to do with the actual situation. It was more Quavo escalating the situation after losing money.

But if it’s the same way in Houston as it is in Dallas, these underground gambling spots are sketchy as hell and it’s shootings and stuff popping off often.

It sucks as I’m sure dudes want to live their lives and move around as they were able to prior to being famous and reaching that status. But if you’re insanely wealthy and famous, it’s best off leaving the gambling to Vegas.

Man Quavo prolly wasnt even worried bout the bread more than just prolly taking an L to his ego getting his pockets run. Dudes was prolly talking **** and it got dude heated. In any case feel bad for my dawg, his bro death essentially on him and thats gonna be a giant mental toll on him, I dont think I could get over it if that was me. Hope he sees someone (therapist) about this in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom