Rise and fall (and maybe rise again?) of Subway restaurants.

how abundant are those choices compared to subway....da answer is not at all.

subway is better than McDonald's/burger king/popeyes/kfc/white castle as far as healthier choices in da fast food realm.

Actually KFC is healthier :lol: Selective menu though.

ninjahood ninjahood ninjahood ninjahood there are far better places making 'Sub' style sandwiches

that are also convenient and affordable? naw not really...and this is coming from someone who eats deli sandwiches damn near daily.

they fill a niche between fast food and healthy food(provided u getting da 9 grams of fat or less menu which i do, subway club).

Subway's flatbread egg sandwich with veggies and their sriracha sauce goes pretty hard, not gonna lie.

But in no way do I consider that spot a "healthy" option :lol:

i wouldn't say that...its da best option health wise if you're doing fast food.
Based on Observation, Most of American isn't even ordering Healthy Options from Subway

Subway's flatbread egg sandwich with veggies and their sriracha sauce goes pretty hard, not gonna lie.

But in no way do I consider that spot a "healthy" option :lol:
"Can't be eating everybody's eggs" man. :lol:

Last edited:
Subway was clutch for something relatively "healthy" against the options at the same price point. The oven roasted chicken kept me going when i first started working and was on a tight budget.

I used to go just for these sometimes...

subway-cookies.jpg

white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake-cookies-subway.jpg

I ate subway last week. Was in the boonies with no other options.

I’d rather not go there again.

That sweet onion teriyaki though...that was my jam back in the day.
yes, the cookies were and still are amazing. It was probably from here but I read an interesting article about how franchising works with Subway. Subway corporate was on some shady, cutthroat business.
you combine bad business practices, over saturation and better options in the same space has led Subway to the current space it is in.

From what I understand, they(franchisees) were losing money on the $5 foot long deal.

Back
Top Bottom