ROCK THE BELLS FESTIVAL COMING TO MERRIWEATHER SUNDAY JULY 27

yeah so the lawn, i'm thinkin i could bring lawn chairs, a cooler, and a couple of blunts, would anybody condone that? i was thinking the lawn is wherepeople come in to the joint so security would be around there so it may not be a no go. i'm just tryin to enjoy the show to the utmost

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yeah so the lawn, i'm thinkin i could bring lawn chairs, a cooler, and a couple of blunts, would anybody condone that? i was thinking the lawn is where people come in to the joint so security would be around there so it may not be a no go. i'm just tryin to enjoy the show to the utmost

Don't forget to bring a wading pool and grill as well
laugh.gif

You might get a couple blunts stashed in your pocket in but you're not going to be able to turn the event in your backyard BBQ unless Merriweatherseriously modifies their rules for this particular show.

Just got my tickets in the mail the other day. Cant wait
pimp.gif

Section CTR, row U, seats 124-125

im thinkin about the lawn too, especially if the weather is nice..I think im gonna checkout what's allowed.

GOT THE EMAIL TODAY....

AFRIKA BAMBAATAA, MF DOOM, SAGE FRANCIS, JUST BLAZE, GREEN LANTERN, BLUE SCHOLAR, and BLACK VIOLIN have all just been added to the tour.... this joint jyshaping up to be epic out here....

Doom and Nas better not do any of that "Nastradoomus" crap. Love 'em both but their
censored.gif
together is garbage...
smh.gif

BUT can't wait for the concert.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IzzNet

GOT THE EMAIL TODAY....

AFRIKA BAMBAATAA, MF DOOM, SAGE FRANCIS, JUST BLAZE, GREEN LANTERN, BLUE SCHOLAR, and BLACK VIOLIN have all just been added to the tour.... this joint jy shaping up to be epic out here....

Great news. Thanks for the info. Hopefully, Just Blaze brings Saigon with him.

Ok im not really a concert person so 4give me 4 not knowing, but are tickets still available? where can i buy them if they are?

Row K LCTR w/ a few of my friends.

Can't wait till Sunday.

I was gonna get tickets for the floor, but I didn't wanna stand up for 11 hours though.

I'm GA Floor with my boy.
laugh.gif

I never been to Merriweather...can someone tell me the rules they lay down?

What's the policies on bringing backpacks with some food/water?

Can I stick a couple of Dutches in my crotch?

^ Backpacks are cool, but outside food and drink are prohibited.

Check out the FAQ section of http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/ for all the OK's andNO's

Kinda wanted to bring my 40D, but I think it qualifies as a professional camera, especially when I put my 70-200 on it. Nothing screams photographer like a bigwhite lens.

What time are y'all going up there? What time do the first acts come on? I'm going to leave around noon.

Just got back. Can't feel my legs and I can't hear a damn thing but concert was WELL worth it.

If anyone saw me I was the dude in dead front in the GA pit with a Goodfoot fitted.

When Meth jumped onto the rail he held my hand for the whole time he was spittin' to keep balance. :wow:

ATCQ was sick and Nas def. tore it up.

Back
Top Bottom