ROCK THE BELLS FESTIVAL COMING TO MERRIWEATHER SUNDAY JULY 27

not sure if you spotted a short hispanic kid with a wutang shirt

That really narrows it down.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

yea apart from ATCQ....De La def ripped it...I wish they brought out Phife for "Buddy" since they brought out Q-Tip, they def killed Rock. Co. CaneFlow as well, def an epic day...btw I was the dude in the In4mation Respect Locals T, Stash Forces and Benny Gold fitted...I think I seen you DK at the chickenbasket line and you were sitting a couple rows back during Rakim's performance if I remember correctly

btw I was the dude in the In4mation Respect Locals T, Stash Forces and Benny Gold fitted...I think I seen you DK at the chicken basket line and you were sitting a couple rows back during Rakim's performance if I remember correctly

Yep, I remembered you from the summit but forgot your name. Those Stashes were killing me man.

I was sportin' my rainbow unitard and Troop Ice Lamb sneakers with no socks, from what I could tell nobody came close to my fashion game that day
pimp.gif

^Phew, I think I saw you. You had the game on lock. I had my Bobby Brown "Every Little Step I Take" outfit on with some dance slip-ons.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^Phew, I think I saw you. You had the game on lock. I had my Bobby Brown "Every Little Step I Take" outfit on with some dance slip-ons.

yoooo mos def was hilarious! the excess ragga from him was CLASSIC! if only it was blackstar that performed because mos kinda threw me off when he was recitingtalib's lyrics.

WHERE WAS ALI SHAHEED THO?
i saw jarobi, phife, tip, but im not too sure if i saw shaheed on the tectonics.. crazy performance from everybody anyway.. next year i will be paying bettermoney for better seats too!

^ it definitel wasn't Ali Shaheed, it was DJ Scratch that used to be in EPMD. I was surprised he wasn't there.

Back
Top Bottom