ROCK THE BELLS FESTIVAL COMING TO MERRIWEATHER SUNDAY JULY 27

he held my hand for the whole time he was spittin' to keep balance.
eek.gif

2jxutv.gif

Ha.

Anyways, that show was definitely memorable. My apologies to the people I mushed and pushed in order to snap closer pictures. You'll live. I stillcan't believe they performed 'Buddy'. Crazy.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

When Meth jumped onto the rail he held my hand for the whole time he was spittin' to keep balance.
eek.gif
So you were that dude that Meth was holding? I was thinking to myself, I hope he's holding a girl's hand because that is waaay too long.lol

Yeah I'm pretty tired from last night and I can't concentrate in class right now.

Did anyone give Supernatural anything that he freestyled on? "Fake Louis Vuitton"
roll.gif

Anyone peep Mos Def and Q-Tip's shrits? Was it just me or was that Mos Def tee Undrcrwn? I could have sworn the "O" had the logo in the middle.And Q-Tip's Alife shirt was pretty sick. Any word on where to get either?

laugh.gif
I was gonna insert the "NH" after my statement but it would've served no purpose.

Mos Def's "Moses was black" shirt was Undrcrwn, I peeped the logo. And Q-Tip's Alife was siiiiick.

Supernatural's freestyle about the lady doing the sign language was
roll.gif

and the dude who gave him the LV wallet was standing in line with me for a good hour, dude is hilarious...he was clownin' other dudes in line saying theylooked like T.I and asking him not to shoot him and stuff
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought about meth holding that persons hand OD long too...
anybody get a text message on the screen? we sent in a few but none got shown
eyes.gif

Highlight for me was someone I didn't know wearing one of my tee shirts
pimp.gif

Other than that, Supernatural wiped the floor with most everyone else I saw that day, Rakim was good, I split during The Pharcyde's set (who gets the"what the hell" award for having a backup band AND a DJ that pretty much drowned out said backup band), would've liked to have caught Tribe butwasn't sitting through Mos Def and Nas to check it out (especially if they ended up being a letdown like The Pharcyde was IMO).

How about the shirt Mos Def was wearing during his set, that just said Mos Def, that was the one I was inquiring about.

And that part about the sign lady was definitely funny. It was nice to see her rolling with the punches too, getting into it after getting put on the spot. Ihad a pretty good vantage point of all those sign language girls, and it is amazing how proficient they are. But sometimes, they just nod their head becausethey can't keep up. I think they just kinda gave up when Immortal Technique came on.

Was that anyone of you guys that got Wale to sign their copy of URB on stage?

^Word. No info but it was a dope tee, especially how he came out with the whole paisley set to accompany it.
laugh.gif

Anyone see Technique's boy with the XIIIs?
laugh.gif

n1575300007_30007258_8815.jpg

oh and btw...

n1575300007_30007293_3957.jpg

pimp.gif

I really believe that this was the best day of my life. My black foams got all dusty waiting in line to get in, but my friends and I had a GREAT time. When Nasdid Made You Look and everybody was screaming Bravehearts......I felt a chill go up my spine. To anyone who missed this, I honestly feel for you. Oh by the waythat kid Wale and Immortal Technique were TERRIBLE!!! I'm new to the area and have no idea why people like Wale, but to each his own.

One of the best days I've had in years. I knew it was going to be a good day when I walked through the gates and heard Dead Prez doing Hip Hop.

Dead Prez- Killed it when they did Hell Yeah.
Rakim- Even though he was dressed like Soulja Boy he still had it and was great.
De La Soul- Amazing, they put on one hell of a show. They started off slow, but by the second or third song eveyone was going wild. Loved when Q Tip came outwith them.
Raekwon and Ghost- I was dying when Rae came out and just blew the smoke all over the stage. Incarcerated Scarfaces, C.R.E.A.M, Ice Cream, Run, need I saymore? Can anyone tell me who the guys on stage with them were?
Wale- He's a pretty good performer, I just don't really like his music. I think half of the stands left to check out the vendors when he came on.
Meth and Red- Toooooo fun to watch. Red was just throwing water all over. When Redman told everyone to yell "F**k you Method Man" I was laughing my#+% off. Damn JFreak, you were cluthing Meth like you wanted his kids or something. Me and my brother thought you were a girl and we said, "He'ssmashing that tonight".
Mos Def- Missed his whole set standing in line for a damn pretzel. How the hell is Merriweather gonna run out of Pizza by like 6:30?
Nas- Killed it. My favorite hip hop artist ever and he did not dissapoint, although I wish he would have done 2 or 3 more songs.
ATCQ- I don't know where to begin. Aside from the fact that they took like 25 minutes to set up... it was perfect.

Only real complaints were the food shortages and the lack of cross performances. Seriously, why couldn't Meth do the chorus for Ice Cream? I hope they comenext year.

laugh.gif
Word but Meth did the rail/hold thing twice, once on the other side and once on my side but damn sure I was grasping that dude. I was starstruck likeanything.

And I was hoping that Meth would've came out with Rae/Ghost to do Nothin' Ta F' Wit!

roll.gif
at the pessimists on the board.

Deff one of the most incredible days of my life, show was amazing.

roll.gif
at it being an NT'er who was holding Meth while he stood up and flowed. I didn't know who it was, but the fact you did made the show much morememorable, thanks for that.

Best performance had to go to RED & METH, with NAS being a close, close,close second.

Pics and in-depth analysis will be on the site shortly.

eek.gif
Did H20 just post words?

Word but Meth did the rail/hold thing twice, once on the other side and once on my side but damn sure I was grasping that dude. I was starstruck like anything.

Yeah there was the one where he was in the middle and the one where he was on the left.

I was on the lawn for this joint, De La and ATCQ had the best performances IMO, and I agree Pharcyde coulda been better but I mean for not being together forso long and their chemistry practically just renewing, I have to give credit. Plus they did She Said...

anyways saw a lot of heads, saw dude with stash Air Forces, dude with De La lows, a lot dudes with heat...just don't know any of y'all.

I got a text message up, but that's really my only highlight. I sent the one that said scream if you love hip hop. corny, but effective.

Also the aroma of weed was mad annoying, can't stand the smell.

One final note, did anyone peep the half naked female near the top of the hill on the left hand side of the stage towards the end of Method & Red? Amazing,ha.

Redman should have came out for "Oooh" also, and Ice Cream was great...especially their little variation on Meth's part.

The festival was dope, 2 hour drive to MD was worth it even though i was in the lawn section
I was surprise at all the people that showed up
favorite performance would probably be Nas or Mos,
also immortal technique just kept screaming the whole time, guess he really needed to take his anger out

oh and if anybody seen me I was wearing a red tyson t shirt

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Rakim- Even though he was dressed like Soulja Boy he still had it and was great.
I noticed that too, someone needs to stay away from Against All Odds sale rack
laugh.gif

Great concert, hip hop at its best. Did anybody see the youngin that got knocked out for stealing some dude seat? Pure comedy. The best performances for mewere Rae and Ghost, De la, and Nas. Why was DJ Kool dressed like LiL Wayne. I missed Dead Prez performance.

Only performance I didnt like was Rakim...I know the man is classic, and no one is going to take that title away from him!!! but know yah limits, homie cantperform like he used to, he just to old man!

and immortal techniques was blowing me...angry ##* dude.

Supernat was ill though...

I will say, De La Soul put on a dope performance and from where I viewed it, I will never forget it!!!
pimp.gif

it was a great show none the less...didnt know so many NT'ers were in attendence...

also one of the greatest days of my life, not sure if you spotted a short hispanic kid with a wutang shirt but all the performances were dope. i was alittleblown how they did the whole A tribe called quest vip meetup, dont think the fence was necessary. and i wish more artist would come through.

Back
Top Bottom