Ron Artest Agrees To Terms With The Lakers vol: It's a done deal (Full MLE $32 mill for 5 year)

Originally Posted by JD617

Trevor will have a great opportunity to feel appreciated when he's the Rockets' lottery representative next year.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Artest be runnin Point Forward alot so this lineup is gonna be crazy!!!

Artest
Bryant
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Good night.

EDIT:

Oh snap. I forgot Odom can handle the rock as well... Damn that lineup is a problem for real.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Yeah this would be a crazy lineup but I cant remember one single game this season ( I watched everyone) where Odom, Gasol, and Bynum were on the floor at thesame time. Phil just wont do it
tired.gif

As for Artest coming to the Lakers....WOW its over for the NBA! I really did think Ariza is a great player and when I first heard the Lakers werent resigninghim I was HEATED!!! But then hearing we got Artest I got over it lol!!

LAKERS REPEATING!

The celtics and the Cavs can beat the fake show in the finals.

i pray to god this aint a repeat of the early 2000s.

its so crazy you win the chip, and manage to make your team so much more stronger. It was a great sign for the lakers, and their toughness just got toughertoday.

i know artest is good, but damn, some of the comments about ariza how "oh he's really not all that great" or "it's really the lakersystem"... damn, just a few weeks ago people were talking about how ariza can be a cornerstone of the dynasty.....SMH at you people.....

cavs and Cs cant beat LA in a fair game! no ref help = no wins for them!!!
kobe and ron! i mean c'mon that has to be one of the best defensive combos ever! i can already see lebron crying having to figure out how to play againstthe lakers haha

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ In separate threads, you and I just basically hit on the same points regarding the 'appreciated' comment.

laugh.gif

Yup everyone knows that his agent steered him the wrong way. You gotta pick your agent wisely
wink.gif

cavs and Cs cant beat LA in a fair game! no ref help = no wins for them!!!
kobe and ron! i mean c'mon that has to be one of the best defensive combos ever! i can already see lebron crying having to figure out how to play against the lakers haha
hahaha Lebron gonna be whining all season long..... after he realizes the Shaq trade was pointless

iNiNe5 wrote:
i know artest is good, but damn, some of the comments about ariza how "oh he's really not all that great" or "it's really the laker system"... damn, just a few weeks ago people were talking about how ariza can be a cornerstone of the dynasty.....SMH at you people.....
Cornerstone of the dynasty?
laugh.gif
Please find where any lakerfan said that.

Pau is a cornerstone. Kobe the same...Ariza? Ariza would have been our Cooper, Thompson, Scott ECT. Important players to the dynasty but don't get ittwisted you don't win without Magic, Worthy and Jabbar.

The fans loved him. But he let his agent fool him.

All in all he got paid what he deserved imo, but for some reason he wanted us to give him 7 to 8 a season. I don't get that at all.

Trevor is a good player but I want to see how he will do when a team ACTUALLY runs plays for him. I do wish him well I just don't understand his logic onebit right now.

This Lakers team is probably the most STACKED team since the Jordan Bulls
smh.gif

Ron Ron
LO
Kobe
Gasoft
Bynum
sick.gif

the Shaq trade was pointless

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what the hell are you stonefacing... an old, deteriorating Shaq actually makes them better, and able to keep up with the C's and Magic??PLEASE..... clown....

and yes, lets see how ariza does when no one is there (kobe) to spoon feed him baskets, and he has to create for himself

I just found out about this trade and deal and I'm still in shock...
indifferent.gif

I mean Ariza to me was a good 3pt shooter and somewhat of a good defender, I know Artest is a hella good defender, but all in all both Ariza and Artest gottheir moneys worth.
Much luck to Ariza in Houston (you will be missed
frown.gif
) and now the newsoldier to join the LA purple & gold team.
ohwell.gif

And I was just going to get Ariza's jersey for next year...scrath that one..
eyes.gif

I just hope Artest don't make the Lakers look like the cowboys having T.O with drama here and there....

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

the Shaq trade was pointless

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what the hell are you stonefacing... an old, deteriorating Shaq actually makes them better, and able to keep up with the C's and Magic?? PLEASE..... clown....

and yes, lets see how ariza does when no one is there (kobe) to spoon feed him baskets, and he has to create for himself

We got an 18 & 8 Shaq who is in even better shape now for 1 year guaranteed for Ben Wallace & Sasha Pavlovic. HOW THE %*%% IS THAT"POINTLESS"?!...
indifferent.gif
...& I'm the "clown"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Lakers wouldnt have beat the Nuggets without Trevor thats freakin Valuable. lakers should have rewarded their valuable role player and went a different direction in my opinion
At the expense of getting a better player. Do you honestly believe Ariza is better than Artest?
not saying that but in the long run ariza I feel would pay off. 'test is winding down and he comes with some locker room questions too. Kobe just wants to win as many chanmpionships as he can as quick as he can which is always the goal. But why mess with what already works especially when you have a young player that already proves he can somewhat get it done.
Last time I checked, Kobe just turned 30. I think the Lakers sense of urgency to win now is just as high as anyone else in the league...includingCleveland.

We got an 18 & 8 Shaq who is in even better shape now for 1 year guaranteed for Ben Wallace & Sasha Pavlovic. HOW THE %*%% IS THAT "POINTLESS"?!...
indifferent.gif
...& I'm the "clown"
laugh.gif
whoaaaaa 18 and 8?????...for the Diesel??? SICK NUMBERS...PAUSE...NOTTTTT.....so now you really think he can go up against boston's big three,not to mention their big body bangers..... and Dwight???? PLEASE...clown

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

We got an 18 & 8 Shaq who is in even better shape now for 1 year guaranteed for Ben Wallace & Sasha Pavlovic. HOW THE %*%% IS THAT "POINTLESS"?!...
indifferent.gif
...& I'm the "clown"
laugh.gif
whoaaaaa 18 and 8?????...for the Diesel??? SICK NUMBERS...PAUSE...NOTTTTT.....so now you really think he can go up against boston's big three, not to mention their big body bangers..... and Dwight???? PLEASE...clown

I never said we were gonna beat the C's or even win the East. You claimed the move was "pointless", thus making you one of, if not the mostuneducated dudes I've seen in S&T in a while...

You claimed the move was "pointless", thus making you one of, if not the most uneducated dudes I've seen in S&T in a while...
whats the point if you yourself are not even confident that the cavs can beat the C's or Magic... if they cant beat them... Then it ispointless.....clown...

Got damn! This past few weeks have been crappy for me, but in the basketball world its
pimp.gif
right now. Bunch of players going to new teams. Vince to Orlando and now Artestto Lakers?!

oqvud1.gif

Back
Top Bottom