Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

number 9 was the reason I got hooked on soccer.
the greatest player that i ever watched...embodied the whole "beautiful game" moniker for brazilian soccer.
farewell to the REAL Ronaldo!

his hat trick at old trafford was so dope. and his 47 goals at barca in one season. and the fact that he came back from terrible injuries three times. and the fact that he called three hookers to his hotel room and they turned out to be dudes. hell, even that hair cut he had at the 02 world cup was dope. probably cause he scored 8 goals in the tourny. he was still dope when he was fat on madrid.

favorite player ever.

his hat trick at old trafford was so dope. and his 47 goals at barca in one season. and the fact that he came back from terrible injuries three times. and the fact that he called three hookers to his hotel room and they turned out to be dudes. hell, even that hair cut he had at the 02 world cup was dope. probably cause he scored 8 goals in the tourny. he was still dope when he was fat on madrid.

favorite player ever.

I remember trying to watch every game he played in during the late 90's. His 2002 run gave me as much satisfaction as Kobe winning it vs the celtics.

2hnx4i1.jpg

I remember trying to watch every game he played in during the late 90's. His 2002 run gave me as much satisfaction as Kobe winning it vs the celtics.

2hnx4i1.jpg

first play of the game, takes the square from roberto carlos, kills the defender and freezes the entire backline, pops it over the keeper easy as you like. while wearing chrome vapors! SWAG

first play of the game, takes the square from roberto carlos, kills the defender and freezes the entire backline, pops it over the keeper easy as you like. while wearing chrome vapors! SWAG

The chrome mercurials were too damn nice. Who's up for posting all of his cleats? History-timeline?

The chrome mercurials were too damn nice. Who's up for posting all of his cleats? History-timeline?

The memories

The best player i have ever seen play easily

Probably the reason i wore nike cleats my entire youth soccer career

images

then had
images

The kicks to the goofy hair cuts....

One of my fav goals remember falling off my bed watching this

The memories

The best player i have ever seen play easily

Probably the reason i wore nike cleats my entire youth soccer career

images

then had
images

The kicks to the goofy hair cuts....

One of my fav goals remember falling off my bed watching this

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.
23jun1998ronaldoofbrazift6.jpg

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

ron1_350x475_530725a.jpg

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.
23jun1998ronaldoofbrazift6.jpg

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

ron1_350x475_530725a.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

nobody cares. It's soccer

Jk. He did retired
nerd.gif
Every time I read one of this guys posts, I lose brain cells... I hate this guy for no reason.
sick.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

nobody cares. It's soccer

Jk. He did retired
nerd.gif
Every time I read one of this guys posts, I lose brain cells... I hate this guy for no reason.
sick.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom