Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

Both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos had to leave their club teams because their fans were threatening to kill them
30t6p3b.gif
It's @*%%+! on how they had to end their careers. Same Fn people who supported them during the WC before.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

his hat trick at old trafford was so dope.  
i remembered that.against my fav club at Old Trafford...@+@ was crazy.Phenom made Rio and Barthez looked like +$!%%! schoolboys...
dude got an ovation after he was substituted in that game... *respect*

his hat trick at old trafford was so dope.  
i remembered that.against my fav club at Old Trafford...@+@ was crazy.Phenom made Rio and Barthez looked like +$!%%! schoolboys...
dude got an ovation after he was substituted in that game... *respect*

It's kinda different with Corinthians fans. They were skeptical about bringing in Carlos and Ronaldo in the first place because of their age, so they were ready to complain the minute things went bad. This season was all about the Libertadores (South American champions league) and they lost in the first game to a team that they never should have lost to. Those fans are animals though. Definitely sad to see Roberto Carlos ending his career in Russia instead of home but safety is no joke there. The sport is just pretty damn serious.

It's kinda different with Corinthians fans. They were skeptical about bringing in Carlos and Ronaldo in the first place because of their age, so they were ready to complain the minute things went bad. This season was all about the Libertadores (South American champions league) and they lost in the first game to a team that they never should have lost to. Those fans are animals though. Definitely sad to see Roberto Carlos ending his career in Russia instead of home but safety is no joke there. The sport is just pretty damn serious.

Originally Posted by d3simet
he played in the final, just not very well. kinda hard to play after having a seizure. 
Really? Thanks for telling me. Wish he was perfectly fine. I didn't follow soccer until I saw Ronaldo's strange hairstyle in the 2002 World Cup.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet
he played in the final, just not very well. kinda hard to play after having a seizure. 
Really? Thanks for telling me. Wish he was perfectly fine. I didn't follow soccer until I saw Ronaldo's strange hairstyle in the 2002 World Cup.
laugh.gif

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

Were these not made to commemorate Italy winning their 4th WC in 06? I have the Total 90's in this colorway.
$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

Were these not made to commemorate Italy winning their 4th WC in 06? I have the Total 90's in this colorway.
$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

This. 
Corinthians fans (along with Flamengo fans) are definitely animals but even then Ronaldo defended them by calling them 'passionate' and haven't seen anything like this in his career. I mean, this is after his team bus gotten almost demolished. Ronaldo gets my respect, make fun of his weight all you want but to me, this guy never gave up. Injuries may have derailed him but he always found a way to come back and I can't imagine him playing with all that injuries mounting up and then to diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It's hard to just carry on a day when you have a thyroid problem let alone playing in any professional league. 

Much appreciated. Best ever done it. 
pimp.gif

This. 
Corinthians fans (along with Flamengo fans) are definitely animals but even then Ronaldo defended them by calling them 'passionate' and haven't seen anything like this in his career. I mean, this is after his team bus gotten almost demolished. Ronaldo gets my respect, make fun of his weight all you want but to me, this guy never gave up. Injuries may have derailed him but he always found a way to come back and I can't imagine him playing with all that injuries mounting up and then to diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It's hard to just carry on a day when you have a thyroid problem let alone playing in any professional league. 

Much appreciated. Best ever done it. 
pimp.gif

No joke, these news made me sad 
frown.gif
So many things can be said about Ronaldo, but I'll just say "Thank you".

No joke, these news made me sad 
frown.gif
So many things can be said about Ronaldo, but I'll just say "Thank you".

Og Ronaldo
pimp.gif

This guy in his Barca/Inter days was a !%@#+#% monster... That combination of speed, strength and technique
30t6p3b.gif
you knew for sure you were watching a legend in the making.

Despite all his ability though, probably the most outstanding thing about this guy though was his on field demeanor. Son used to get cracked the MOST but he never used to make a meal of it. He would just get up, go down field, make a mockry of your defence and celebrate with the
happy.gif

It was a priveledge sir
pimp.gif

Og Ronaldo
pimp.gif

This guy in his Barca/Inter days was a !%@#+#% monster... That combination of speed, strength and technique
30t6p3b.gif
you knew for sure you were watching a legend in the making.

Despite all his ability though, probably the most outstanding thing about this guy though was his on field demeanor. Son used to get cracked the MOST but he never used to make a meal of it. He would just get up, go down field, make a mockry of your defence and celebrate with the
happy.gif

It was a priveledge sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 oops, didnt even look close enough to notice that. i meant these.
Gold%20Vapor.jpg

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 oops, didnt even look close enough to notice that. i meant these.
Gold%20Vapor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom