Ronda Rousey admitted to beating up her ex-boyfriend. Why is this not on the front page of every maj

I think "few" is an understatement. I've seen plenty of dudes get hit by another woman in public places so God knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not going to getting into a semantic argument about the word "few" point remains we have an issue with men committing violence against women which happens more often than women committing acts of violence against men.

men on average are physically stronger than women, thus making the consequences of committing violence against them greater and the issue greater

I think "few" is an understatement. I've seen plenty of dudes get hit by another woman in public places so God knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not going to getting into a semantic argument about the word "few" point remains we have an issue with men committing violence against women which happens more often than women committing acts of violence against men.

men on average are physically stronger than women, thus making the consequences of committing violence against them greater and the issue greater

this. i mean honestly, when have any of you been slapped or punched by a woman and actually even bruised from it? :lol:

this. i mean honestly, when have any of you been slapped or punched by a woman and actually even bruised from it? :lol:

I don't like anyone hitting me. This one girl I dated a few times just randomly slapped me in front of everyone one night, she deserved to get kicked in the vagina so hard.

I don't like anyone hitting me. This one girl I dated a few times just randomly slapped me in front of everyone one night, she deserved to get kicked in the vagina so hard.

I hear you on that. but the point is, it doesn't have the same effect on you as it would if you did it to her. ****, girls bruise if you're too rough in bed with them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom