Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

He's lucky it was just a pen or there'd be no stories at all from Nick Diaz. I love that Bas vid lol guy was hilarious

He's lucky it was just a pen or there'd be no stories at all from Nick Diaz. I love that Bas vid lol guy was hilarious

:lol: Yeah,

Point is however we have Nick who was essentially jumped by two men of your stature and he at 6'0 185 successfully defeated both of them, albeit while sustaining quite a bit of damage himself.

:lol: Yeah,

Point is however we have Nick who was essentially jumped by two men of your stature and he at 6'0 185 successfully defeated both of them, albeit while sustaining quite a bit of damage himself.
Lmao he also said he was wearing those road bike shoes with the clips I'm assuming. Sounds like straight up bafoonery to me lol

i remember bas did a video talking about if a guy pulled a gun out and started shooting. he said you might as well make your move with a attack cause dude is going to shoot you

didn't brian urlacher almost try to square up on bas not knowing who he was
homeboy lucky he didnt :lol:

Last edited:
i remember bas did a video talking about if a guy pulled a gun out and started shooting. he said you might as well make your move with a attack cause dude is going to shoot you

didn't brian urlacher almost try to square up on bas not knowing who he was
homeboy lucky he didnt
:lol:

Yes, yes he did :lol:.

Honestly can't say I wouldn't. Same. Damn. Time.

14718506_327209777650540_6873480358449381376_n.jpg

Yall smashing the midgets but who actually bout dating/relationship with one in public and all that???

Don't worry Ill wait....

I'd smash a ****** but definately not relationship, can't have no small kids like that

If you got a chest piece, leopard print or paw prints tatted anywhere on your body you're strictly for behind closed doors activity.

We could chill outside the house too if you got a dope personality but an actual serious relationship? Nah.

If you got a chest piece, leopard print or paw prints tatted anywhere on your body you're strictly for behind closed doors activity.
We could chill outside the house too if you got a dope personality but an actual serious relationship? Nah.

I Maybe could agree with the chest tat but you outta line with the others. Judging females over tattoos. :smh:

Yall smashing the midgets but who actually bout dating/relationship with one in public and all that???

Don't worry Ill wait....
View media item 2286691

I would smash just to say I know what its like to smash on a ****** :lol:

but idk if I could date one.

I Maybe could agree with the chest tat but you outta line with the others. Judging females over tattoos.
mean.gif
I'm not saying they're terrible people or anything. I just wouldnt put a baby in them or take em to meet fam.

You can have an absolutely wonderful personality and have tattoos covering 90% of your body.

I'd still like you. I'm just not gonna have a serious relationship with you 
laugh.gif

Would you seriously date a chick who had the name of every man she ever dated tatted somewhere on her?

Or "JUICY" in big *** letters spread across both butt cheeks with the I smack dab in the middle? Probly not 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"you dont ever want to get jumped by 2 people, especially when they brothers they are saving each other stabbing me with a pen."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that was me I would of got that pen from them and stabbed them in the neck with it repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom