Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

All this ****** talk.

CZ8sz2VUMAAJiVk.jpg

Best post of the last 10+ pages.

I'm confident that Guillermo Rigondeaux or Erislandy Lara could beat dude w/o throwing a single punch.

Everything isn't trolling. Cut it out.

It's called sarcasm. Dudes in here got excuses for everything on why people who weigh more and are taller will always win a fight.

Little kid mindset.

Nobody said always but in the majority of fights that happen anywhere not just professionally the more powerful person comes out on top. That's not a little kid mindset.

Nobody said always but in the majority of fights that happen anywhere not just professionally the more powerful person comes out on top. That's not a little kid mindset.

Evidence?

B/C usually the better man comes out on top.

Power is rarely the lone factor.

Speed, cardio, technique, experience, heart, etc all have a hand in determining fights as well.

Sometimes it's just sheer ******* will. A Joe Frazier like crazed determination to win. To eat shots but to also keep moving forward and landing.

There's so many intangibles man...Size goes out the window when you're dealing with experience and gameness. People who fight for a living can often run off pure fumes and instincts. That type of primal survival instinct isn't innate in most people man. Most people are not going willing to make it into a dog fight.

Last edited:
Evidence?

B/C usually the better man comes out on top.

Power is rarely the lone factor.

Speed, cardio, technique, experience, heart, etc all have a hand in determining fights as well.

Sometimes it's just sheer ******* will. A Joe Frazier like crazed determination to win. To eat shots but to also keep moving forward and landing.

There's so many intangibles man...
Facts

You haven't provided a single one yet. All anecdotal, subjective experience.

You've yet to provide a single empirical shred of evidence for any of your claims.

You drove up to an MMA gym, great. Step two? Get on the mat.

Last edited:
Speed, endurance, technique, skills > Power

And I'm just naming fighters smaller than you that could wash you

Last edited:
Speed > Power

And I'm just naming fighters smaller than you that could wash you

And with so many pro fighters speed = power.

When you can crack at that high a velocity, that 135 LBer is putting his whole body weight behind a punch at a rate you can't conjure on your best day.

Last edited:
You haven't provided a single one yet. All anecdotal, subjective experience.

You've yet to provide a single empirical shred of evidence for any of your claims.

You drove up to an MMA gym, great. Step two? Get on the mat.
I was talking about what you said bro you can't even agree with people on this site lol

It's all goody bro I understand and believe a lot of what you guys are saying but I honestly feel like you are talking about the exceptions. That's cool maybe there's some 90lb Thai chick that would kick my face off. I'm still sending Rousey to the hospital in the first 15 seconds.

Last edited:
These dudes talkin real tough....sayin they can do this and that.

How bout yall put a vid on you tube of yall stompin a dude 7 inches bigger then you????

Gather around kids!!! It's story time with Nick Diaz!!!

In today's tale, he tells us about the time he fought not one but TWO 240lb+ pound men.

BONUS (unrelated):

Bas Rutten's bar fight 101: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom