Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Knicks get lots of love at work, my firm handles some cases for knicks and mets and even during client meetings people from the mets and knicks comment how awesome they are.  Maybe the problem is that I really lust after the mortars, and dolphins are bleh next to them. sorry it is not a size 9.5.

Knicks get lots of love at work, my firm handles some cases for knicks and mets and even during client meetings people from the mets and knicks comment how awesome they are.  Maybe the problem is that I really lust after the mortars, and dolphins are bleh next to them. sorry it is not a size 9.5.
just doing my due diligence...

I don't understand how you guys are comparing cell phone shots to controlled, professional quality shots
sick.gif

I know a filter is used but the focus and megapixels are completely different, of course the shoe would look worse underneath a bed room light

Look at these under natural / sunlight and you will clearly see how these stand up to other releases, I'm happy to say I skipped Flamingos for these 

Last edited:
hmm seems the filters made them look better. Not as impressed.
yeah, managed to get through, but not as excited to get them after seeing representations like this. i dont know why i always let his pics fool me. im still bugged by the fact theyre trying to force feed rope laces. cant stand them. going to need to find some spare flat laces.

So I'm tryna get these socks but $27... I'm tryna get it shipped with my Volcanos. I contacted CS but no response yet =[ 

I'm surprised no one has complained about the 10$ price increase on these, from the last RF release :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't believe I got my 11. Had to delete them from my cart over a dozen times. Then all of a sudden I was able to put my info in. Got my confirmation email almost immediately. I'm a sucker for maroon and suede/nubuck so I wanted these bad. First ronnie fieg release I've been able to get since the steel new balances.

Knicks> St. Alfreds>Miamis>Volcanos>>>>>>>>>> Flamingos.   I was really disappointed with the flamingos when I recieved them. The shape on them even seemed a litlle odd. Looked bulkier than the rest.

^^THIS! Still trying to find those elusive knicks ecp!!!

I'm surprised no one has complained about the 10$ price increase on these, from the last RF release
nerd.gif
most GL3's run around $95-100 and it looks like the recent GLV's (White/Purple & Grey/Purple) both ran for $110. A $10 price increase seems about right. Plus he knows people will still buy them regardless. 

ECP w/ Socks GL3 $145

Flamingo GL3 $150

Volcano w/ Socks GLV $160 

Last edited:
i remember back then everyone thought the miamis were better than the knicks pair in the ecp and now it seems to be the opposite. lol. i always thought the knicks were better.

i wonder how the pants fit. idk what size i should order or if they are even worth getting.

Back
Top Bottom