Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

flamingos > volcanos.  Imo.  Happy for those who got a pair to wear.
Agreed, simply for the fact that I think the GLIII is a cooler silhouette to work with. I'm not sure which came first, but the GLVs look fairly similar to Huaraches. Anyone else notice that likeness?

This was the first RF drop that I copped without encountering the "Out of Stock" page. All the other past releases I've been able to pick up, I've always come across that page and would just keep trying to check out until I was able to get through. For this release, I actually saw the Twitter notification from @Kithset first before seeing the product live on the site (maybe I was refreshing too slow?). Ended up clicking the direct link from their Twitter and got through with no issues. All luck, though—no strategy, really. That is, unless you consider having Twitter notifications turned on a strategy. I'm sure the size i went for also played a part in my luck.

Last edited:
This was the first RF drop that I copped without encountering the "Out of Stock" page. All the other past releases I've been able to pick up, I've always come across that page and would just keep trying to check out until I was able to get through. For this release, I actually saw the Twitter notification from @Kithset first before seeing the product live on the site (maybe I was refreshing too slow?). Ended up clicking the direct link from their Twitter and got through with no issues. All luck, though—no strategy, really. That is, unless you consider having Twitter notifications turned on a strategy. I'm sure the size i went for also played a part in my luck.
congrats John! Glad you were able to grab your size. I was thinking about watching kith's twitter feed, but just did the usual refresh of latest products until I saw the volcano banner. couple of clicks and was good to go. 

i hope every future release will be like this. yes, i know luck and and precision timing are still major factors in order to have success, but i feel like the changes they made helped a lot. whether removing the search feature and adding the additional click (idk what to call it) really helped deter bots, i feel like more people had a chance to cop. i was lucky, and im not saying i will always be moving forward, but i definitely felt like i had better odds this time around.

I am with Mayor, I was so dissappointed when I got Flamingos, to the point they are still sitting in the box they arrived in.

I actually got through using the mobile site.

I am with Mayor, I was so dissappointed when I got Flamingos, to the point they are still sitting in the box they arrived in.

I love my pair of Flamingos. I'm biased as I love grey shoes, the blue hits look good, and the pink really pops. The rope laces definitely look the best of the three lace options..

Knicks> St. Alfreds>Miamis>Volcanos>>>>>>>>>> Flamingos.   I was really disappointed with the flamingos when I recieved them. The shape on them even seemed a litlle odd. Looked bulkier than the rest.

congrats John! Glad you were able to grab your size. I was thinking about watching kith's twitter feed, but just did the usual refresh of latest products until I saw the volcano banner. couple of clicks and was good to go. 

Thanks, Matt. Cool that you got your pair too. I usually don't have Kith's notifications on during releases, but I started turning them on after my failed ECP experience. My friend had his notifications on, saw the tweet from Kith which was a direct link to the Miami pair, and checked out quickly. In my case, I just did my whole refresh method on the homepage, but had to click on several pages to reach the sneakers—this is when they updated their theme. By that time, I was playing catch up and it was too late.

i own the flamingo's and i personally think they look too feminine for my foot size (13)

still glad i copped though

Last edited:
laugh.gif
. The Knicks are tough. Not the best but they're nice.
Lol.. I knew I would get a reaction like that!! I didn't love the Knicks initially but now i wear them with everything and all the time. Super comfortable and that suede hold up very nicely.  My Miamis, Flamingos, Slamjams,Three lies and St. alfreds are stilling sitting unworn. Although I think the St. Alfreds are going to make an appearance tomorrow!

i own the flamingo's and i personally think they look too feminine for my foot size (13)

still glad i copped though

why are you glad you copped a shoe that you think looks too feminine on you?

Back
Top Bottom