Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

for international order,I don't think kith will indicate the original price of the shoe.

I'm from Singapore and KITH labelled $33 for my GLV mint.  

was surprised that it was marked that low... 
They did the same with my coves. Rumors say they might not do it with this release.... But my fingers are still crossed

They did the same with my coves. Rumors say they might not do it with this release.... But my fingers are still crossed

I believe you're right: my UPS status gives me Monday and with the coves i had to prove the value like three days before - since it was ridicoulusly low priced (33$)... Only then shipping contined.
With this release i believe KITH marked the orders with its original Retail, caus i didn't have to fill out any UPS papers so far.

Damn, 140€ extra...

Retail plus customs is still more than 100€ less than resell in Germany, even if you cop both pairs and have to pay even more taxes.

Super green is wishful thinking. We got owned on this release by kith's mistakes. The next three drops we can choose from is not very comforting, especially if they consider the filling pieces to be the first offer, then adidas and probably new balances. I would think the next asics drop would be the denims but it may be too late for us, guessing it would be the 4th or 5th collab after the sage and rose gold. 
agree, the offer is kinda week if there is no even one asics collab in those three releases 

Looks like it's over with the low valuing from Kith

Not much reason to cop for "retail" for international customers then, as it will most likely be cheaper copping from resellers to avoid customs
plus if we buy from  resellers probably already received the shoes by now 

Retail plus customs is still more than 100€ less than resell in Germany, even if you cop both pairs and have to pay even more taxes.
well, I can only talk from experience and custom rules in my country (Denmark).

We have a site where you can calculate how much you would actually end up paying, which in the case of one pair of EITHER rg or sage would be around 320$ with retail, shipping and import charges.

I forgoy to hit no international shipping and a international buyer won my sages safe to say it'll be a while till I get that money

You'll have to find the ups depot and border customs office in your area. Luckily for me they're 2 min away from each other and right by my work. The following is the procedure. Please note I don't take any responsibility if this doesn't work for you. With that said I've literally done this more than a couple dozen times and it's always worked and I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work for you.

1) when ordering have the online store/person mark on the ups shipping invoice that you'll be clearing your package yourself. If that is not possible or they refuse or forget to, you'll have contact ups with your tracking # and inform them that you'll be clearing your own package.

2) when your package arrives at the ups depot you'll get a call. Keep in mind sometimes these aren't the most diligent of people. So if the tracking # shows that it's at the depot give them a call. You head down to the ups office and inform them that you're there to have your package cleared with customs. You'll fill out a form and they'll give you a couple forms to take to the customs office.

3) once at the customs office you hand them the forms, they'll calculate the taxes and possibly duty (there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what gets charged duty (6%) with them) just be prepared to answer where the product you bought was made. Pay your taxes and they give you a form to take back to ups.

4) go back to ups but instead of the office you go to the actual package depot part. Hand the worker your customs forms and take your shoes, or what have you, home and make sweet love to them.

A quick Internet search found this rfd thread. I don't have the time to go through it but maybe it'll have some useful info in it for you. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/way-avoid-outrageous-ups-fedex-brokerage-fees-1175703/4/
That is actually not even that bad.  It would make easier to pick up the next Asics drop and who knows...  maybe it'll be one that's even harder to get

do you guys think it's possible to show the receipt of the previous release of cove and mint to UPS that the value is $33 just to 'prove' that the value $120 is a mistake? lol

The adidas sound nice but it also sounds like they're pretty similar to the rest of the stuff he's been doing this year. For his first adi collab, I would've liked something crazy.

Last edited:
View media item 1179592
Shipped to only Toronto which is practically re-sell.

Wow, that's insane. Maybe send UPS an email and/or phone to complain. That's way more than is reasonable. Hopefully you can get some of that money back. I wish there were more shipping options at a lot of these online shops.

That is actually not even that bad.  It would make easier to pick up the next Asics drop and who knows...  maybe it'll be one that's even harder to get
I always try to get my stuff shipped using usps or DHL. But when I have no choice but to use ups I always clear packages over $100. Anything less than that it's usually not worth my time.

wtf $197.82 cost more than the shoes with shipping cost combined.so u are paying double the price and way more expensive than ebay wow.

So I used an online calculator that said my custom fees should be €33 not including whatever UPS charges extra. Did any of you guys who were charged with ridiculous amounts get information about how much of that was added by UPS?

Back
Top Bottom