Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So the UPS fees will be about 50% of customs and import taxes? I could well live with that, if the online calculator was right.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances (shortages/overselling) with our latest Asics release, your order may be partially fulfilled or cancelled in full. We are issuing a full and immediate refund, and are truly apologetic. To try and rectify this situation, KITH would like to extend an offer to pre-buy one of Ronnie Fieg's next three collaborative collections. This is a limited one-time offer, and hopefully shows our genuine remorse. 

For each of the next three releases, you will receive an email asking if you would like to use your pre-buy, or defer it to the next release. This email will be sent the same day Ronnie posts the first official image, thus permitting you to see what you are purchasing. Once you have used your pre-buy, you will be removed from this mailing list, and will not be permitted to pre-buy any other of the aforementioned releases. Once you have confirmed you would like to use your pre-buy, you will receive another email detailing how to proceed with your purchase. 

This is totally unacceptable on our part, and we are making significant changes to our shipping processes and operations to ensure errors like this will not happen again in the future. Thank you for your understanding, and continued support. 
Stubbs mentioned this pre buy offer wont come so soon, perhaps FP, adidas won't count?

Maybe they're waiting with the offer to make sure you have the option to buy at least one Asics collab? Seems safe to assume that you would be interested in those more than other brands.

There are ways of avoiding the ups-fees in Germany respectively getting them back after paying them. Just hit me up via pm.

Last edited:
Anyone in the UK know what value they've put on the RG or sages? Not had to pay much customs with anything from kith in past.

Shipped to only Toronto which is practically re-sell.
I love Kith. First it takes 2 weeks for them to ship, and now they reward us for waiting patiently with a big fat check from the customs.
If anybody from Europe has an idea how to avoid the import duties, I would greatly appreciate it.

But at this point we're screwed. 

Last edited:

So I used an online calculator that said my custom fees should be €33 not including whatever UPS charges extra. Did any of you guys who were charged with ridiculous amounts get information about how much of that was added by UPS?
Someone in Europe already received them and had to pay 41,- euro.

Thanks for the info. The individual amounts will vary because of different taxes and custom fees in each country, though.

Looks like the white FP in 9/20
Midnight navy FP on 9/27

Adidas will be copped. I'm a sucker for navy/gold

He took down the navy FP photo, It had a 9/27 release date. I guess he just decided to move it earlier since the new pic states 9/20.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY STILL HAVE THE INDIGO LABEL APPAREL IN STORES ? A ***** NEED A PAIR OF THEM BLEECCERS CUZ 

hey guys,

just went to a local sneaker event here in columbus, ohio. saw some RF's in person.

so im on the hunt for sages and rose golds. in a size 12 if they are TTS?

anyway i talked to a guy and he said to search for some facebook groups to join.

he said something about an RF group and an asics group etc....

can anyone help me out for groups to join? the only ones im already on are flyknit seller etc lol

any help would be greatly appreciated!

hey guys,

just went to a local sneaker event here in columbus, ohio. saw some RF's in person.

so im on the hunt for sages and rose golds. in a size 12 if they are TTS?

anyway i talked to a guy and he said to search for some facebook groups to join.

he said something about an RF group and an asics group etc....

can anyone help me out for groups to join? the only ones im already on are flyknit seller etc lol

any help would be greatly appreciated!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440587332880447/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261074654060424/

Those are a couple that I frequent.  

And as far as sizing, go TTS if you like a snug fit.  Most people are suggesting going half size up on the Sages especially but mine fit fine and I went TTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom