Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i meant $10 increase from the last release which were $150(flamingos)
Granted, the base Gel Lyte V model is $10 more expensive than the current base Gel Lyte III price, and this release comes with a pair of socks, while the Flamingos did not.

Looks like they come with 3 pairs of rope laces. ones that on them, cream, burgandy and a solid red one. all ropes. no flats.

I know it doesn't justify $10 IMO, but the volcanos do come with the stance socks

Edit: didn't see the last 4 posts on moblie until after I posted this.

Last edited:
So price increase from ecp (with socks) to flamingos (with no socks) is justified how?

No price increase is justifiable PERIOD.

With that being said Salmon Toes >

Last edited:
Granted, the base Gel Lyte V model is $10 more expensive than the current base Gel Lyte III price, and this release comes with a pair of socks, while the Flamingos did not.
IMO is not justifiable, they are just going to keep increasing the price like every other brand has done in last couple of years, people will buy no matter what especially because of how much these will sell afterwards, the higher the price, the higher people will resell and of course supply and demand. I was just surprised that no one mentioned anything about the price, most of the times thats the first thing they complain about. :tongue:

Every brand is going up and I just level it out by being more selective. I got rid of a lot and I try not to buy a bunch of sneakers in the same colorway. I don't need 7 different NB models in grey, or 30 different basketball sneakers in black and red.

Every brand is going up and I just level it out by being more selective. I got rid of a lot and I try not to buy a bunch of sneakers in the same colorway. I don't need 7 different NB models in grey, or 30 different basketball sneakers in black and red.
THIS, especially in jordans :x

They make black and red basketball sneakers? I thought everything was made out of corks and nuttela?

so much hate on the flamingos.... they are fire!  ONLY thing that was a "disappointment" is the mess toe box.. wish it was suede like the Knicks ECP... but overall a hot shoe...

actually, b4 release, most everyone was more interested in the knicks than the miamis, including myself, until they saw both in person...

the suede on the knicks is great, but the miamis dookie on them, colorway wise.

that hanon wildcats colorblocking he bit for the knicks doesn't work as well with the knicks colors.

my boy got both, and he feels the same way, he never wears his knicks, doesn't really like 'em anymore, but LOVES his miamis...

it's all a matter of taste tho.

actually, b4 release, most everyone was more interested in the knicks than the miamis, including myself, until they saw both in person...

the suede on the knicks is great, but the miamis dookie on them, colorway wise.

that hanon wildcats colorblocking he bit for the knicks doesn't work as well with the knicks colors.

my boy got both, and he feels the same way, he never wears his knicks, doesn't really like 'em anymore, but LOVES his miamis...

it's all a matter of taste tho.
Did you get your V?

That's some Ninjahood generalization right there lol

nah, if you were in the thread when it all went down, you could see how many people changed their minds once having / seeing them in person...

and nah, i didn't get the V's... i tried for about 10 minutes this morning and gave up. not super into 'em so it's whatever. i prolly woulda flipped 'em.

these V's >>> every other V we've seen so far, including the volcanos...

View media item 630490

:lol: at the resellers posting their pics of the shoes they're trying to flip in this thread while folks who really wanted the shoe are left with nothing....yet y'all sharing info with these *******

Back
Top Bottom