Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

regret not pulling the trigger on americanas when i found them for 180
mean.gif

Grand Opening's came in. Leather quality is A+, hella soft. Actual quality control is B-, scuffs and manufacturing marks here and there, looks like they painted red leather black for these, and the typical RF soft *** insole is now just GR stiff feeling. 

wait, so if your mercer pants or any type of clothing doesn't fit
the way you'd like you can't return them for your specific size
for free?

wait, so if your mercer pants or any type of clothing doesn't fit
the way you'd like you can't return them for your specific size
for free?

Depends. If you ordered them online you have to return the pair you bought. That means you pay a $15 re-stocking fee plus shipping and then they give you the difference in store credit. Then you have to order the item again. It's Stone Age stuff, worst policy ever.

But I think if you buy in store you can go in and exchange. Not positive though.

after you pay the restocking fee you get charged for
shipping for the new order? Or do they at least show
love with that.

edit:
kith getting boys the hell up outta here with those
damn policies! thats crazy!

Last edited:
after you pay the restocking fee you get charged for
shipping for the new order? Or do they at least show
love with that.

Haha hell nah. You think RF would pay your shipping for you??? He's got to pay rent on his new store

The more I see the 530's the more I like them, I was a fan from the start but now.. I maybe locked into them. Any thoughts on what resale numbers could be? Flop as hard as Adidas? If thats the case I would wait - KITH hits ya hard on the customs..

The more I see the 530's the more I like them, I was a fan from the start but now.. I maybe locked into them. Any thoughts on what resale numbers could be? Flop as hard as Adidas? If thats the case I would wait - KITH hits ya hard on the customs..

You never know with rf collabs now a days but I think they won't go over 250 like last years nb collabs but they'll probably release over seas

You never know with rf collabs now a days but I think they won't go over 250 like last years nb collabs but they'll probably release over seas
So true, good to hear.. Hoping I'll come up on a pair while waiting it out.. pickups have been heavy and often this fall.. 

I know there is some hate on these, but I dig them a lot.. - Denim on the 577 is sick, and the Daytonas are so comfortable. - Got for a great price for both off the same seller. 

- the suede is fairly worn on the toe of the Daytona's, any ideas to redye would be great!

Back
Top Bottom