Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my mercers in today in a size 30, and im a 32 waist. I can confirm that size 30 classic mercers are a 32 waist, and the sizing chart on the site, as least waist-wise, is accurate.
can you post some measurement pics of the waist with a tape on the pants and a fit pic? Would really appreciate it! Really torn and wondering if i could fit into a size 32, I'm 5'11 and around 179lbs

can you post some measurement pics of the waist with a tape on the pants and a fit pic? Would really appreciate it! Really torn and wondering if i could fit into a size 32, I'm 5'11 and around 179lbs
i dont have a soft tape measure for my waist, never had one i just know that im a 31-32 waist. but yeah i can post a fit pic tomorrow, im 5'9 140lbs. 

Last edited:
I am 5'11, 145 pounds. I usually wear a 31 waste in jeans. What do y'all recommend in these? I've wanted a pair of Mercers since the first pair released a few years back, but I don't wanna buy a pair living in Texas then have to deal with this garbage return policy. Thanks!

aha yeaa, with the reputation of kith apparels, nobody is taking a chance ordering their true sizes or going along with measurements online. Definitely need help on these

28 waist? You must be one of the those scrawny gangsters that get punked out by the OGs huh. Play on playa
LOL REALLY ***** **** HERE WITH THAT DUMB **** CRIPS RUN IN MY FAMILY SO KEEP IT M4V3N HOMIE DIDNT KNOW SIZE DETERMINED HEART AND CRED BUT CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC. 

que es going on in here?

EDIT: almost forgot to say what i came in here to say. got the grand opening GL3's, glad i doubled up. for sizing purposes - i suggest going with same size you usually get with GL3's.

Last edited:

you're not doing the winner of that auction any favors.  someone will likely try to offer the seller more than the ending price
word…my guess is the cat knew what he had and isn't a scumbag trying to eat a dudes heart over a ticket, if he wanted to charge more he could've and will honor the ending price….kind of hard not to know the value of those shoes if you got em, good heart in that one maybe?

word…my guess is the cat knew what he had and isn't a scumbag trying to eat a dudes heart over a ticket, if he wanted to charge more he could've and will honor the ending price….kind of hard not to know the value of those shoes if you got em, good heart in that one maybe?
nah, you shouldn't have put it on blast. dudes selling sneakers don't care about all that, they just want the most money for their pairs possible. there are few rare exceptions but generally that's the principle.

both of you fools are wildin'... 

cripp still lives by some prehistoric slave limitations with the dumb street talk.  I'm from tx.  every time I'm around hood dudes, i feel obligated to educate my brethren on the limitations that thug life puts on them.  limits the brains capacity to only street smarts.  

818 you're a fool if you're the type to only talk tough on the internet.  not condoning disrespect, but if u got the balls to speak up on the internet at least be about the same thing in real life.  

Carry on.... 
why you gotta be so rudeeeee......dont you know im human tooooooo

Back
Top Bottom