Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

it looks like i was able to get my black mercers after all. some nice guy on ebay sent me a pair for $180 shipped. not a bad price considering retail is $135 + tax + $12 shipping. im hardly ever pair over retail for anything, but these will get a lot of wear. if youre on here bro. thanks again!

only complaint I have on mercers is that the pocket placement is to far on the sides lol not gonna lie buggs me sometimes having to get my phoen out of my pocket while i'm sitting down hahahaha

it looks like i was able to get my black mercers after all. some nice guy on ebay sent me a pair for $180 shipped. not a bad price considering retail is $135 + tax + $12 shipping. im hardly ever pair over retail for anything, but these will get a lot of wear. if youre on here bro. thanks again!

^^^^

And I just sold a a pair of mercers for 165 should hit me up! lol
size 33 tho
Not bad.. I wanted someone to pick up the crew socks for me cause I rather pay someone $25 for 2 priority than give $27 to kith for snail mail

i finally can say i've achieved success with a RFxAsics on kith.com.. volcanos are in hand...
happy.gif

Solebox? are you guys kidding me? Those grey and purple ones? Sorry, I like hating on RF as much as the next person but jeez man.... 

Solebox? are you guys kidding me? Those grey and purple ones? Sorry, I like hating on RF as much as the next person but jeez man.... 

don't try to justify why you hate for the sake of hating...

note: i think the concept of "hating" is pretty stupid.

I've been hearing that the Volcanos run a little bit bigger than the GR Vs that were released. As in, you needed to .5 size up for the GRs, but for the Volcanos, you could go TTS. Can anyone with both pairs confirm or deny? Thanks.

im a true 9 but half sized up for the volcano and got a 9.5 but a 9 would have been more then fine IMO

If they charge more than $30 for the sweats they're crazy. You can get jogger sweats from h&m for $20. Then again, people buy anything fieg is involved in.

Those are not Mercer sweats. Those sweats are sold by Atrium forgot the name of the brand but they cost 150.

If they charge more than $30 for the sweats they're crazy. You can get jogger sweats from h&m for $20. Then again, people buy anything fieg is involved in.
They charge $45 for a t-shirt. Sweats cost more than $30. I'm surprised they don't have Kith or Just Us plastered down an entire pant leg.

Last edited:
They charge $45 for a t-shirt. Sweats cost more than $30. I'm surprised they don't have Kith or Just Us plastered down an entire pant leg.
H&M sweats feel like $20 sweats... I have them and John Elliott's Escobars.. You get what you pay for..

Yeah, but they're sweats! If you want something less bummy and get the same effect, you get mercers. $175 for sweats is absurd. Them ***** better keep my legs at 70 degrees, be waterproof, stain proof, and glow in the dark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom