Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Complete bastardization of the 698...

Makes me sick.

He'll make some insane box that opens itself and puts the shoes on for you..

Then everyone will want them.

If the box does that - I'll be in lol

Just trying to think what the clothing will be to go with this!! Like really, if we look at a few of the past releases the clothing colour scheme usually matches up with the sneaks… for the most part, think World Cup, or the past two black friday/Cyber monday releases - What the hell will this be like?! Pink fade joggers!? Will there be a pink fade lawn chair? - or maybe get this!! A strawberry shortcake candy bar?!!?!?!?! WHAT WHAT YES THATS RIGHT!! SHORTCAKE CANDY BAR'S FOR ALL! 

Anybody that owns a pair of the Classic Bowery Sweats, can you provide me with info on the quality and if the fit is similar to the Bleecker sweats.

Thanks 

If it faded to brown like the bison dunk low sb it be flames chocolate and roses. That cream no bueno

these grand opening gl5 and gl2 are much better than then first ones. probably cause i like those silhouettes better. how are the comfort on the sagas. i never owned a pair. is it better than the gl5?

these grand opening gl5 and gl2 are much better than then first ones. probably cause i like those silhouettes better. how are the comfort on the sagas. i never owned a pair. is it better than the gl5?
GLVs are generally more comfortable than Sagas mainly due to the sockliner on the GLV. However the Saga outsole has plenty of give and is very comfortable.

In terms of the Grand opening to grand opening, GLVs would definitely be more comfy as the Sagas have leather lining.

GLVs are generally more comfortable than Sagas mainly due to the sockliner on the GLV. However the Saga outsole has plenty of give and is very comfortable.
In terms of the Grand opening to grand opening, GLVs would definitely be more comfy as the Sagas have leather lining.
thank you. Glad I waited and there's a gl5. I wanted something comfortable. I heard the sagas were comfortable but I didn't know if they had the spiffy sole like the gl5 does. I love leather. Glad there's still a leather lining on them even when the tongue isn't like the rest of the Grand opening. Though I don't know how they would do that. Gl2 is my favorite asics show but I prefer the comfort of the 5.

grand opening GL V's look nice.  that model has really grown over me the past year.  however, i dont own the GL III or the Gel saga.  does anyone else have sneaker ocd where you feel like you have to complete the pack?  i feel like if i buy the GL V i have to get the GL III, Gel saga and GT II.  maybe it's just me.  

grand opening GL V's look nice.  that model has really grown over me the past year.  however, i dont own the GL III or the Gel saga.  does anyone else have sneaker ocd where you feel like you have to complete the pack?  i feel like if i buy the GL V i have to get the GL III, Gel saga and GT II.  maybe it's just me.  
They look too similar to complete the pack imo. I'll be happy with the sagas and GLVs.

Back
Top Bottom