Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Could of done a all red based r698...but nah they Gota be "unique". Oh well BWGH has 2 clean color ways coming out but nothing has yet to touch bluefields.

The size? Wilderness Saharas were a dope collab on an R698 as well. Creative colourblocking, nice mix of materials, and a good theme as well.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas for the screenshots!

I guess Matt was little salty about leaving Kith?

I mean I agree about all he said especially the part he refers to used tampons...lol

Last edited:
Wonder what made him leave..Seems like all those who ride for kith, die for kith (Employees/Kith affiliates)

Last edited:
Has anyone ever returned a product because of damage? I've tried to contact kith to no avail to pay my return postage and see if a damaged pair would subject me to a restocking fee or not, but they haven't responded.

Those Fieg R698s...

disgusted016.gif

Has anyone ever returned a product because of damage? I've tried to contact kith to no avail to pay my return postage and see if a damaged pair would subject me to a restocking fee or not, but they haven't responded.

Last edited:
"bin full of tampons" 
frown.gif

Def not buying them now. Can't get that out of my head!

Has anyone brought something from kith over the phone? I dont live in NY, they will charge me NY taxes right? since they need your credit card info?  or no? 

Has anyone brought something from kith over the phone? I dont live in NY, they will charge me NY taxes right? since they need your credit card info?  or no? 
I don't believe they can charge sales tax if you're out of state. Since they need to ship it to you.

I live out of state and have never been charged NY tax. You only get taxed if you live in NY.

Back
Top Bottom