Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Which pair did you cop?

Both...I went TTS and they fit perfect. Some people say they fit like Sagas, but I tried on my Saga size, which is .5 down, and they were a little snug

Some WCP apparel they had were tank tops, 3 colors of the bomber jacket :smokin, a reverse fleece zip hoody in navy :smokin, Stance socks (Atlantic crew and no show Pacific) frayed bleeker shorts. Didn't check for prices, b/c i knew I wasn't going to pick any of the apparel up today

Last edited:
was visiting friends in LA, and went to check out Kith too.  went saturday afternoon, and fortunately it was in and out for me as well.  i tried my normal asics sizing, but i had to go .5 down for a snug fit.  anyone else have to do this? 

was visiting friends in LA, and went to check out Kith too.  went saturday afternoon, and fortunately it was in and out for me as well.  i tried my normal asics sizing, but i had to go .5 down for a snug fit.  anyone else have to do this? 
Yeah, I walked out with pairs that were TTS after going back and forth for like 30min, haha.  But when I got home, I'm leaning on going back and going 0.5 down. I'm feelings some minor heel slippage, and I personally like my shoes snugs as well.  Should I just slide in a thin insole?

Anyone go today? If so, what was the stock like?  You think they'd be cool with exchanging or am I just going to have to do sell off the ones I have?

Yeah, I walked out with pairs that were TTS after going back and forth for like 30min, haha.  But when I got home, I'm leaning on going back and going 0.5 down. I'm feelings some minor heel slippage, and I personally like my shoes snugs as well.  Should I just slide in a thin insole?

Anyone go today? If so, what was the stock like?  You think they'd be cool with exchanging or am I just going to have to do sell off the ones I have?

i went in today...they had plenty of sizes. Don't think you'll have a problem with exchanging if you plan on doing so. I know for sure as of today, they did not have a size 9 in the Pacifics though

Last edited:

i'm very picky with how my shoes fit.  if they're still new, i'd def exchange for my proper size. 

all of you guys that have pacific's, post them pics! I haven't seen enough of them in this thread.

Now im getting confused with the sizing.

Passing on those WCPs. Just way too expensive for what they are. Not really a big fan of blue shoes either as i wear denim a lot.

What are COAs selling for these days? I need to let mine go. Both are worn once. Size 10 if that matters.
Just bought VNDS COAs for 200 each so 200-230 should be a good price.

I'm picky as well. You think or know if they'll even accept exchanges?
yea, i think you'll be ok.  although the receipt says all items are final, no returns/exchanges... it also states below you have 14 days to exchange as long as everything is brand new with tags, whatnot.

Well, the tweet says, "#nyc #wcp". So I assume RF means in the NYC store on 2/27, not sure if online will be same day/time tho.

Back
Top Bottom