Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lmao i hope so, im in the same boat as bryanay1, gonna be in class til 11:30-ish. tbh if they actually do release on friday online i'll just skip my 10am its no biggie.
i'm clearly aware that i'm going to establish myself as the old man in the room with this question, haha, but don't all lecture halls have wifi hooked up by now? i remember even in college several years ago, they were all set up.  cop shoes while learning  statics/mechanics. sounds like a glorious friday morning, am i right?!

*cricket, cricket

Anyway, some relevant info. I walked by the pop shop at Abbot Kinney today. All the shoes were getting boxed up to get shipped back to the east coast today.  

Last edited:

i'm clearly aware that i'm going to establish myself as the old man in the room with this question, haha, but don't all lecture halls have wifi hooked up by now? i remember even in college several years ago, they were all set up.  cop shoes while learning  statics/mechanics. sounds like a glorious friday morning, am i right?!

*cricket, cricket

Anyway, some relevant info. I walked by the pop shop at Abbot Kinney today. All the shoes were getting boxed up to get shipped back to the east coast today.  
nah your right, it does have wifi but for the class i have at 10am my professor doesn't allow laptops/cellphones for obvious reasons - web surfing being the main one.

i mean we're allowed i think its 4 absences without final grade penalties so it won't hurt to use my first one this friday

*cricket, cricket

some professors catch a fit about having computers out during class, i had one that when ape**** when she caught half the class watching ncaa tourney..

nah your right, it does have wifi but for the class i have at 10am my professor doesn't allow laptops/cellphones for obvious reasons - web surfing being the main one.

i mean we're allowed i think its 4 absences without final grade penalties so it won't hurt to use my first one this friday

I don't think it's worth a missed absence. Takes me a couple seconds to cop and you should be iIght come drop time

*cricket, cricket

fridays i have graphic design for 4 hours and we usally get 2 breaks and im hoping we get one at 11 but if not ill just get up and go around the hall and purchase them be back under 5 mins 

FYI just left the venice shop. No more gel sights. But they have the opening kith pack, valentine GLVs, bodega get wets, outdoor pack as well. Lots of mercers and bleeckers. They're sold out of most sizes in hoodies for now but getting more by Thursday. Super nice staff, I would be mad as Fu** if I didn't live down the street tho. Slim pickings today.

FYI just left the venice shop. No more gel sights. But they have the opening kith pack, valentine GLVs, bodega get wets, outdoor pack as well. Lots of mercers and bleeckers. They're sold out of most sizes in hoodies for now but getting more by Thursday. Super nice staff, I would be mad as Fu** if I didn't live down the street tho. Slim pickings today.
thanks for the info man i was planning on going sometime this week too. guess that plan is out the window.

To be safe, I'd go on Thursday unless you want the shoes they have in stock minus the gel sights. The dude who worked there said they'll be only stocking asics. Maybe some other pairs on the way?

^sho man i'm trying to snag a pair of atlantics. does the store have a number posted where they can be reached? rather call in than waste 70 bucks trying to get to venice and come out empty handed. 

i guess i am one of the few who bought these?:tongue: hehehe..
I was there this weekend and was just planning on checking out what threads they had but ended up buying both pairs, haha.  I don't know why people dislike these so much.  This was the first pair of Asics that I've actually really liked (general release or collabo).  I think that both of the colorways are dope and subtle, and the quality on these are amazing, especially compared to all the Nike retros that drop. The additions they came with (another set of insoles, two additional sets of 3m laces), was definitely a nice touch. 

I was impressed with the product and the staff were mad cool too.  Didn't know they came out from the east coast to run the place.

I just wish they had a navy pair of Bleecker's available.  I would've swooped on those as well. Maybe I'll check them out again this Thursday since it sounds like they'll be getting more stuff in.

^sho man i'm trying to snag a pair of atlantics. does the store have a number posted where they can be reached? rather call in than waste 70 bucks trying to get to venice and come out empty handed. 
Nope, no phone number. Gel Sights are a wrap, was this weekend only. 

So why even keep the shop open if you're not selling a product you initially opened the shop for?

Last edited:
So why even keep the shop open if you're not selling a product you initially opened the shop for?
Whole point of having the pop up shop out there was to bring in new consumers. There was a post above yours maybe two or three posts above yours that shows the desired effect they were going for. Not a bad thing but just as @goneifishing  said, it's all about the money.  

Last edited:
Ummmm they're still selling a ton of apparel including WCP pieces and in addition they're selling a good selection of other Asics...I'm not mad at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom