Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ummmm they're still selling a ton of apparel including WCP pieces and in addition they're selling a good selection of other Asics...Not mad at all

Not mad at all..Just saying why not sell the WCP until they dip out. I'm assuming thats how they did ECP as well.

Not mad at all..Just saying why not sell the WCP until they dip out. I'm assuming thats how they did ECP as well.
yeah I hear you...I think they might have just had enough for the weekend before saving for NYC/Online. From what I hear they absolutely crushed it this weekend in terms of sales. I didn't want em anyway, more interested in the gear. Will be back wednesday or thursday

yeah I hear you...I think they might have just had enough for the weekend before saving for NYC/Online. From what I hear they absolutely crushed it this weekend in terms of sales. I didn't want em anyway, more interested in the gear. Will be back wednesday or thursday
Don't think they were anticipating the crowds on Friday nor Saturday. There had to of been easily 400 people on Friday when I was there. Wish I would have waited and just strolled in the following day to grab with ease, but I was antsy. 

Apologize to those I tried to look out for, had friends hittin me up to scoop pairs and a man can only carry so many LMAO.  But I do have an extra 10 pacifics I'm waiting for a friend to claim and if he doesnt I'll open the flood gates. 

Pacifics >

Last edited:
btw the extra soles that come with the shoes are super comfortable. i took out the stock soles asap 

Pacific > 

btw the extra soles that come with the shoes are super comfortable. i took out the stock soles asap 

Pacific >
Ronnie stated that the extra soles were made of terry cloth to help the people who didn't want to wear socks, I would hope so. lol

the reason they sold out Friday was because of a logistics problem. They didn't receive the quantity they expected. So they got a shipment overnight from new York which were the pairs being sold Saturday and Sunday. The remaining unsold pairs/pairs set aside for New York were going to go back and then be sold in the New York shop and put up online.

The pacifics are growing on me but I had to cop the atlantics. Just a shoe you can much more easily wear

The Yeezy 750 Boost is dropping again on the 28th, so I can see why they might have chose the 27th for the NYC WCP release.

I couldn't score a pair of Ferro's, and a buddy hit me up from the pop-up store. Paypaled him for the Pacifics. He shipped them out for me right after leaving the store. Had to pay sales tax, but at least I got faster shipping than Kith.

was feeling somewhat hyped about the pacifics but with the release date looming its more meh than cop. just cant justify 190 shipped for something so basic. on to the next one (which i hope isn't those terrible pumas w the fade sole).

I'm falling back on my word. i have some extra shoe money so I'm gonna grab the atlantics. What's the consensous on sizing? .5 down?

I'm falling back on my word. i have some extra shoe money so I'm gonna grab the atlantics. What's the consensous on sizing? .5 down?

I asked my friend who copped whose the same size as me (10) and he said to remain TTS. me and him wear a 10 in sagas, gl3s, and gt2's, but a 10.5 in glvs. Hope those stats help Joe. Hoping to see pics asap when you get those in bro!

This may sound confusing, but I'll try and explain anyways given my experience with these.

Stock insole + no socks/thin socks = half size down

Stock insole + thick/performance socks = TTS

Thicker additional insole provided + no socks/thin socks = TTS

I use the thicker insoles b/c they're more comfy. I'm in LA so I rarely find reason to wear thicker socks. Long story short, I went TTS.

Hope this helps.

This may sound confusing, but I'll try and explain anyways given my experience with these.

Stock insole + no socks/thin socks = half size down

Stock insole + thick/performance socks = TTS

Thicker additional insole provided + no socks/thin socks = TTS

I use the thicker insoles b/c they're more comfy. I'm in LA so I rarely find reason to wear thicker socks. Long story short, I went TTS.

Hope this helps.
very helpful. repped.

I have the Atlantics, too.  Go .5 size down from your GL3/GLV sizing. 

Same as Sagas.

And @joelom, you're making the right decision.  I love the Atlantics.  People hating bc it's not a GL3, but these are much better looking thank people make them out to be.  Good quality, too.  You'll be happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom