Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm falling back on my word. i have some extra shoe money so I'm gonna grab the atlantics. What's the consensous on sizing? .5 down?
its 50/50 with some people according to the workers there

if you have a normal foot go .5 down, wide stay tts

I went .5 size down

as did the gf

for reference I'm an 11 in nike flyknits

10.5 in jordans

10.5 in most adidas shoes

Last edited:

This may sound confusing, but I'll try and explain anyways given my experience with these.

Stock insole + no socks/thin socks = half size down

Stock insole + thick/performance socks = TTS

Thicker additional insole provided + no socks/thin socks = TTS

I use the thicker insoles b/c they're more comfy. I'm in LA so I rarely find reason to wear thicker socks. Long story short, I went TTS.

Hope this helps.
that made sense. thanks.

I have the Atlantics, too.  Go .5 size down from your GL3/GLV sizing. 

Same as Sagas.

And @joelom, you're making the right decision.  I love the Atlantics.  People hating bc it's not a GL3, but these are much better looking thank people make them out to be.  Good quality, too.  You'll be happy.
i lilke the sight. my problem was he price. but i picture the sight as what the kayano shape should have been. looking forward to getting them.

Did we hear a online release date and time for these yet?
friday is the release day. most likely 11 am.

its 50/50 with some people according to the workers there

if you have a normal foot go .5 down, wide stay tts

I went .5 size down

as did the gf

for reference I'm an 11 in nike flyknits

10.5 in jordans

10.5 in most adidas shoes
im an 11 in flyknits. so yea im thinking of 10.5.

Last edited:
I asked my friend who copped whose the same size as me (10) and he said to remain TTS. me and him wear a 10 in sagas, gl3s, and gt2's, but a 10.5 in glvs. Hope those stats help Joe. Hoping to see pics asap when you get those in bro!
 that helped. thanks. ill def have pics.

Last edited:
 that helped. thanks. ill def have pics.

i'm actually with you on this one joe..

extra money from selling stuff off last week and thinking that i may just get the atlantics.. i like both but they're kiiiiiinda too similar for my tastes to spend nearly 380 on both...

i'm actually with you on this one joe..

extra money from selling stuff off last week and thinking that i may just get the atlantics.. i like both but they're kiiiiiinda too similar for my tastes to spend nearly 380 on both...
yea @Bad Lieutenant has me thinking of the pacifics since i got the CWs...

i might grab both and sell what i dont like.

was it this thread we were talking about selling stuff on reddit? i just sold 7 pairs of shoes out of the 12 i posted last night. wild.

yea @Bad Lieutenant has me thinking of the pacifics since i got the CWs...

was it this thread we were talking about selling stuff on reddit? i just sold 7 pairs of shoes out of the 12 i posted last night. wild.
it was either this one or the asics one. they love you on the subreddit.

yea @Bad Lieutenant
has me thinking of the pacifics since i got the CWs...

what kinda thread was it? I actually sold on FeeBay.. I wouldn't mind selling stuff on a place I could move stuff quickly. DM me with some more info..

Last edited:
how does that JE shirt fit? i know their clothing runs small/slim i had to get the villian hoody in a xxl when im normally a L maybe XL depending.

Normal 10.5 in most stuff - air max 1, gl3, etc. Could i do a 10 in coral puma fiegs? Do they run a bit big? Any help will be appreciated 

So is the consensus on the sizing for the gel sights TTS if you have a wide foot and .5 down if normal/narrow? Seems the majority I've seen are going .5 down. Hopefully RF will give some recommendation.

This may sound confusing, but I'll try and explain anyways given my experience with these.

Stock insole + no socks/thin socks = half size down
Stock insole + thick/performance socks = TTS
Thicker additional insole provided + no socks/thin socks = TTS

I use the thicker insoles b/c they're more comfy. I'm in LA so I rarely find reason to wear thicker socks. Long story short, I went TTS.

Hope this helps.

this is spot on

Bearable? -- I am a wide ish footer.. just don't wanna pass these up but dont wanna be not wearing them haha 
Do NOT .5 down on the COA. I have a wider foot as well and the shoe fits nice (TTS sz13) except for the disk, that is the only part that is on the snug side and that is the general consensus if you ask around more, the disk is what changes the sizing (the placement not the mechanism). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom