Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I love when people claim to know others' motives for buying sneakers
It's not conjecture when people actually write that they aren't feeling the shoes but are still going to buy them.

Personally, it doesn't bother me but whatever...

Never knew that. Repped. So if my brother and I were successful and each got a pair, they'd cancel our order because we live in the same house?
My brother and I both ordered a pair of Volcanoes and the billing address were the same. Only thing different was CC and name lol

Do we know for sure that they will release at other retailers? Not saying that they won't, just wanted to see a link or something if you have more info :nerd:

yes. WE know for sure that they will.

link:

BECAUSE WEVE BEEN BUYING NBs SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BUYING ROSHES.

Thanks for the information. You seem pretty upset that I want to purchase some sneakers. I do this for fun, sneakers are a hobby to me. Nothing more.

It's not conjecture when people actually write that they aren't feeling the shoes but are still going to buy them.

Personally, it doesn't bother me but whatever...
I get what you're saying... but regardless of one's intentions (no matter what others ASSUME them to be) for buying sneakers, who really cares?  

A lot of dudes on here get really upset when they feel like their chances of buying a sneaker is being taken away by a supposed "hypebeast"

I get what you're saying... but regardless of one's intentions (no matter what others ASSUME them to be) for buying sneakers, who really cares?  

A lot of dudes on here get really upset when they feel like their chances of buying a sneaker is being taken away by a supposed "hypebeast"
I agree man with ya man, I was posting from a purely factual sense. GL to any one trying to pick these up...save a 13 for me!

kith will be selling twice as many of these 1600s as the volcanos, so we're talking over 3000 pairs. a lot of people, including myself, arent as interested in a 1600 either, so i dont think people that want to buy need to sweat it at all. there's a reason they allowed people to preorder these. why not lock people in to a purchase for something that might not even sell out right away. i personally hope a ton of resellers buy these up, realize they cant move them and start to finally cause RF hype to slide a bit. it's ridiculous how he's manipulated the market.

I love how people pull numbers out of their ***. Theres no way there are anywhere near 3000 pairs. BTW I am not interested in these at all so i dont have an iron in that fire. 

I love how people pull numbers out of their ***. Theres no way there are anywhere near 3000 pairs. BTW I am not interested in these at all so i dont have an iron in that fire. 
Then how many will be released, since you "know"....

I have no idea how many will be released. But RFs entire deal is limited quantities. Refer to any interview.. over 3000? I highly doubt that. 

from the last release it seems that the quantities are  going up

i heard a lot of the boutiques here in the states and europe are getting the 1600s

Last edited:
yup, that's all i do on here. pull numbers out of my ***. nevermind sharing info to help NTers. 8)
btw kith alone is selling well over 3000 pairs. i dont even know how many went out to other NB stockists around the world.

Last edited:
no, his deal is not strictly "limited"

its: just enough to sell out as(relatively) quickly as possible.

if it were truly limited than he will still be selling 300 pairs a style like his original asics collabs

yup, that's all i do on here. pull numbers out of my ***. nevermind sharing info to help NTers.
glasses.gif

btw kith alone is selling well over 3000 pairs. i dont even know how many went out to other NB stockists around the world.
Actual numbers of pairs of shoes is pretty valuable information when trying to do a limited release. I.E. You have no idea of the amount of pairs that are being released as well as I dont either. I have heard from insiders that NB does 2k for collabs. But thats up front. by the time they hit stores who knows. 1500 maybe? my point is it is all speculation... regardless of your "connect" who works 15 hours a week at kith BK or whatever. It is all speculation. Anybody that says otherwise has an agenda.

It is pretty strategic in getting hypebeasts to buy product. RF has mastered it. You dont have to believe the numbers, but a lot of people know who posts legitimate info around here and who really talks out of their behind.

I think they are giving out tickets for daytonas already.
Just called. They are not.

*Called Brooklyn just in case.. He said he have no idea but there are mad people outside lined up already in KithBK...

Last edited:
The number of pairs is still lower than any jordan limited release or nike QS that's for sure...

Back
Top Bottom