Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well as some other people have said, this is the first fieg release im not interested in. so there will be an extra sz10 on friday haha cause im not spending 175+ on a pair of shoes i might wear once. 

well as some other people have said, this is the first fieg release im not interested in. so there will be an extra sz10 on friday haha cause im not spending 175+ on a pair of shoes i might wear once. 
sad to say I agree with you; I have no interest in dropping nearly 200 dollars for a shoe I really do not like.  This is truly the first RF release that I have no excitement or anticipation over........

im feeling this release, will try get this.

so if anyone wanna resell me its kool.

Last edited:
Kith has over 25k followers, if they only sold to that group of people less 12% would get pairs (based on the debated 3,000 pairs). Now throw in all the people that buy sneakers who DONT follow them. 3k pairs by sane logic is in fact limited. But sneaker ppl live in their own worlds where logic doesn't always exist.

Last edited:
can anyone compare the quality of the the new herringbone mercers to the initial "mercer monday" style?

i would mainly like to know if they have the same weak stitching as the first pairs. also (and id imagine yes, but...) is the sizing/fit the same?

pics would be nice too

contemplating grabbing a pair of pacific h.b's

These NB are not limited at all. But theres not gonna be a lot of pairs in the store or online to accomodate the Pre-orders. Other retailers will have them the 14th
The List, now KITH management is just gonna tweet it amd thats it. Employees really dont know crap cause they were the ones leaking info. So thats that

And dont worry about RF not having limited releases anymore, he has something up his sleeve and its beautiful

These NB are not limited at all. But theres not gonna be a lot of pairs in the store or online to accomodate the Pre-orders. Other retailers will have them the 14th
The List, now KITH management is just gonna tweet it amd thats it. Employees really dont know crap cause they were the ones leaking info. So thats that

And dont worry about RF not having limited releases anymore, he has something up his sleeve and its beautiful
I look forward to seeing it!!!!

Since ECP's I have been successful on every release, including Daytonas, but what I am really looking for are those Cove GL5s.  I think the Volcanoes are RF's most comfortable shoe thus far.  From the pure beauty of the coves to how comfortable they are, I NEED THEM.  

don't confuse that for these being easy to get, it's going to be a mess at kith locations whenever they do the list

can anyone compare the quality of the the new herringbone mercers to the initial "mercer monday" style?
i would mainly like to know if they have the same weak stitching as the first pairs. also (and id imagine yes, but...) is the sizing/fit the same?
pics would be nice too
contemplating grabbing a pair of pacific h.b's

I have the suede pair and it does have some extra stitching to reinforce the pocket compared to the single thread in the previous pairs.

3,000,000 isn't limited
wink.gif
obvious typo, but cook. 

Since ECP's I have been successful on every release, including Daytonas, but what I am really looking for are those Cove GL5s.  I think the Volcanoes are RF's most comfortable shoe thus far.  From the pure beauty of the coves to how comfortable they are, I NEED THEM.  
Do you think the GL5 Cove will ever be produced for sale????

I LIKE THE SWEATPANTS. BUT IDK BOUT ORDERING NON MERCER APPAREL AFTER DA VOLCANO FIASCO.

IM FINNA CANCEL MY APPAREL ORDER ONCE I GET THE 1600 IN HAND.

AINT TRYING TO CANCEL AND THEY PULL DA OKIE DOKE

Back
Top Bottom