Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Great price... I wish I could find a pair of Knicks size 11 for 300 max 
mean.gif

Thats crazy, cause so far I have got almost every pair I have wanted except the doernbecher III's that release with the TLO but still have had no luck on any of the Kith releases outside of the random kithstrikes that they send out. I wish I was luckier on the Kith TLO's. Do you go straight through the twitter link to purchase or are you on the site refreshing the asics and new release page?

Exactly!!!! I wish they would just sell those rope laces individually they look sick on the asics.

a pair of size 9.5 miami just went up on the bay. straight auction, so they will sell for the going rate.

Last edited:
Anyone know how GT2s fit compared to GL3s ?

length and width wise, super red and rose gold's to be specific.

Anyone know how GT2s fit compared to GL3s ?
length and width wise, super red and rose gold's to be specific.

From my experience, I go .5 up on GL3s and stay TTS with GT2s. The discrepancy, at least for me, is the narrow width on GL3s. I don't own the Super Red or Rose Gold GT2s, but I do have a pair of the High Risk, and compared to GL3s, they are definitely not as narrow on the toebox. Length wise, I'd say the two styles are about the same.

Last edited:
Still love GL3's, but it's been a few in a row, seems about time for a GT2 or Saga, or something else.

I get sad whenever I see the suede on super red 2.0s and look at the synthetic materials on my gr GT2s lol. Those are one of his top 3 releases in my opinion.

^ Hopefully a Flamingo Kithstrike.

Maybe some of your DB3 luck will carry over to this release, haha.

A lot of models have been pulled from the Asics page, so there's a chance it might just be an old release with the magic ropes (if it's even for asics, could be white label). Happened when they pulled the volt gliii from the Asics page.

Back
Top Bottom