Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

People on that fieg instagram pic "salmons are hot! whens the drop date?!"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

haha. funny if someone said... what other stores are getting salmon toes when they release?

Last edited:
I'm off next friday and would like to pick up from Soho. How did they do the ECP last time. I heard that they had several times where you can go pick up a ticket the days before the drop. Anyone remember the specifics?

I'm off next friday and would like to pick up from Soho. How did they do the ECP last time. I heard that they had several times where you can go pick up a ticket the days before the drop. Anyone remember the specifics?

The Miami release gave out tickets at diff. times for several days, but the NYC release was tweeted the day before and madness quickly ensued!

Good luck!

Hi guys, read through the pages of this forum, still a bit confused about the whole psw thing on kith. Does kny always do a psw entrance everytime a rf collab drops? And what have passwords been in the past? It seems as though people usually find different ones such as "just us" or "kithnyc" but I've only seen a few people posting passwords and what not. Also, looking back at past releases it seems as though the link for rf collabs can easily be found...

Last edited:
Hi guys, read through the pages of this forum, still a bit confused about the whole psw thing on kith. Does kny always do a psw entrance everytime a rf collab drops? And what have passwords been in the past? It seems as though people usually find different ones such as "just us" or "kithnyc" but I've only seen a few people posting passwords and what not. Also, looking back at past releases it seems as though the link for rf collabs can easily be found...
This info needs to circulate through PMs so lurkers don't just swoop it up, especially with these flamingos about to drop.

Last edited:
This info needs to circulate through PMs so lurkers don't just swoop it up, especially with these flamingos about to drop.
Well can someone please hook a brother up and let me know how releases usually go at the Manhattan location? Will be visiting NYC the week of August 2nd and might try my luck getting them in person from Kith Manhattan rather than online. Thanks in advance.

Well can someone please hook a brother up and let me know how releases usually go at the Manhattan location? Will be visiting NYC the week of August 2nd and might try my luck getting them in person from Kith Manhattan rather than online. Thanks in advance.
i'd rather try my luck online man.  you're gonna waste your visit lining up for tickets

i'd rather try my luck online man.  you're gonna waste your visit lining up for tickets
Word man. Appreciate it 

I was in in soho but my friend kept texting me that in bk they messed up on the list and tickets that were for those who signed up first were left last. as for the knicks release there was still about 100 ppl left in the line when they told everyone that everything above size 9 was sold out, which was fine with me since i can do 7.5 to 8.5, thats why on knicks pairs theres still a good amount in smaller foot sizes. the good thing about the kith manhattan releases is that Paulie runs the list and he is very fair about it.

So can ppl line up for the tickets or do they kick you out if you start camping before they tweet about the list?

Whats the smallest size that ronnie's collabs are put out online? I see that size 6's exist but are those only available in store?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom