Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sick.gif

I still can't decide on the St. Alfreds. Thank god I have the Flamingos, Mortars, Concepts, and many others to take my attention. Ha.

How come nobodies answering whether or not you can camp for the sign up sheet?

they wont let you camp 

So I'm guessing kids will be chilling in the area and once that tweet hits, pedestrians watch out.

Better question, should I even bother? Once that tweet hits, I can probably make it there in 10 minutes... Can anyone let me know if I should save my time? I don't want the kicks for myself and don't really like camping for anything.. So I REALLY don't want to waste my time, but if 10 minutes is straight.. then I might give it a try to get my girl's size. Any advice is appreciated, thanks guys.

Hypebeasts chill in the area, I think you have a chance in ten minutes. I got hazelnuts around that time

Hypebeasts chill in the area, I think you have a chance in ten minutes. I got hazelnuts around that time

Appreciate the info.

What time does the tweet usually hit? 12-1 right? Or has it been different for every release?

Last edited:
Its different for each release, Im not the kith expert though

the price hikes arent surprising at all. he's been sneaking price hikes gradually over the years. with $5-$10 price hikes people will pay it without a fuss, but if it jumped from $110 back in the day, to $150 in one release, he might see some uproar. people dont like the guy, but he's run his business well.
i wouldnt be surprised if from here on out his releases arent as limited anymore, like the ECP. the ECPs were a good test indicator that he could increase production and still sell out. more revenue for him and asics.

i wouldnt be surprised if from here on out his releases arent as limited anymore, like the ECP. the ECPs were a good test indicator that he could increase production and still sell out. more revenue for him and asics.
I hope so...

i hope the flamingos drop like the eclipses so yall can feel my pain. still salty 
mad.gif

i hope the flamingos drop like the eclipses so yall can feel my pain. still salty 
mad.gif

what happened with the eclipse release?
mad.gif

what happened with the eclipse release?

When the link went live it asked for a password to purchase.

Some said you just had to type anything, some said type kith, others said they typed kith strike....

Regardless, most struck out

When the link went live it asked for a password to purchase.

Some said you just had to type anything, some said type kith, others said they typed kith strike....

Regardless, most struck out
same thing with the ECPs.... I think it's for employees and friends... The link went live for everybody a min or 2 after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom